Doomfarer = shitty admin

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

{CN}Doomfarer

Doomfarer = shitty admin

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:06 pm

I figure I might as well beat some jag off to the punch and start this little thread myself. My in game tolerance of :tard: will be low, outside of the game I will take TS regulars at their word when they ask for a kick. Also guys, please don't push for a ban unless the guy is doing some seriously abusive/stupid shit. I don't plan on being ban happy, so if I ban your ass you deserved it.

:ar15: :ar15: :tard: :tard: :tard:

Casus

Postby Casus » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:08 pm

But you played Styx, and rocked my day.

Postby FarginMofo » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:23 pm

smacktards beware!
"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here."
"Who's we sucka!?"
"Smith and Wesson and me."

Re: Doomfarer = shitty admin

Postby Jeffro » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:52 pm

Originally posted by {CN}Doomfarer
I figure I might as well beat some jag off to the punch and start this little thread myself. My in game tolerance of :tard: will be low, outside of the game I will take TS regulars at their word when they ask for a kick. Also guys, please don't push for a ban unless the guy is doing some seriously abusive/stupid shit. I don't plan on being ban happy, so if I ban your ass you deserved it.

All hail doom! :freak:

Xenius

Re: Doomfarer = shitty admin

Postby Xenius » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:49 pm

Originally posted by {CN}Doomfarer

Bastard! I was just about to post this thread. I think Doom makes a shitty admin because he's always kicking all the smacktards that give me all my entertainment while waiting to spawn. Down with Doom! :D :lol:

Freedom

Postby Freedom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:23 am

We love you Doomy!!!! The sheep are in the mail......

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:34 pm

I CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF OF OLE ONE EYE WILLIE!!!! IT'S ABUSE I TELL YOU!!! BUT OH GODS IT FEELS SOOOOO MMMMMGOOD!!! :D :D :D

I wonder if good really reads this?

I wonder when he will change the intro message?

I wonder if I will ever sleep again...?

I wonder....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :freak: :freak: :freak:

Postby Ryan » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:31 am

wow.... im pretty damn confused :freak:

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:10 am

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Well it seems that this forum is deader than my sex life (which is VERY dead). On the bright side, I have decided that it is now time to ABUSE my VERY good friend rum. We will be in town all week, so if you get kicked from a server and *hick* is the only explanation as to why, you know who did it. :D :D :D

Postby Chacal » Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:51 pm

Originally posted by Ryan
wow.... im pretty damn confused :freak:

It's OK. So was Doom when he wrote that. ;)
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:03 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
It's OK. So was Doom when he wrote that. ;)

Was not!!! The last post maybe bu not the rambling one. Was poking fun at GOOD's intro message to the #1 server. Then just wandering along the pathways of my mind freestyle posting :D :D :D

Return to Abuse!