crazyduck

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Is taking docs to ducts every round is a good strategy, or it just ruins the game?

It's super, and fun, no need to whine.
25%
It just makes the game boring, and we need to do something about stupidity.
75%

Total votes : 8

crazyduck

Postby pinkname » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Hello guys,

I'm sortof fed up with crazyduck. (I think I'm not alone). In the last couple months he's playing the tard bringin docs to ducts and waiting there while allies cant do anything but tking him to have a proper game.

Pls vote :)

J.

RTCW Admin

Re: crazyduck

Postby B » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 pm

I've been getting a lot of complaints about him. A LOT! He has been banned before for being a douche when an admin is not on. Along with Ownage and Lady Beiber. We will take care of it.

Postby pinkname » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

What a shortcut, thank you :>

BUT:

pls don't ban him for a lifetime, a couple yrs ago he was one of the most cooperative players. Maybe he's just bored of beach too much or whatever.

Thanks again:

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:26 pm

He has been banned several times but continues to do the same thing all over again. You're not the only one with a complaints about him.

Postby pinkname » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Yes, ofc I know. But it's not that hard to ban him again if the havoc starts again. I vote for a permban in the case of Krause (aka Lady Beiber), since he doesn't add anything to the game, but I'd miss the old crazyduck. Same for ownage: sometimes a tard, sometimes not.

J.

Postby Casey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 am

pinkname wrote:pls don't ban him for a lifetime

Why not?

He's a chronic offender. He is a jerk EVERY single time he's on, no exceptions. He contributes nothing to the server except bullshit.

Lady Bieber/Paint/GG_Allen or whatever stupid name he's using today, is never there to play the game, he just has to be a total douche 100 percent of the time. He blocks, he bleeds, he intentionally tk's, he shadows you by standing right behind you so you can't move or fight.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

While he stands in flag spawn doorway blocking half the team, his opinion is > I've been banned before, I'll be banned again, it won't be the last time.

Ownage and these clowns have been banned many times (including perm bans), and yet they just keep coming back and doing the same shit like they never left. The perm bans don't stick, they are back in a few weeks (or less) and pick up right where they left off, and then taunting people about being back on the server...

Postby pinkname » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Casey wrote:Why not?

Because everyone can change, and crazyduck _used to be_ a nice player, he has a chance. IMO.

Casey wrote:Ownage and these clowns have been banned many times (including perm bans), and yet they just keep coming back and doing the same shit like they never left. The perm bans don't stick, they are back in a few weeks (or less) and pick up right where they left off, and then taunting people about being back on the server...

I didn't know permbans are not permanent. In that case (imo!) permbans should be made really permanent (for eg. Krause etc.), but some ppl who have some good in their history should be able rejoin the community after some efforts (communal work, whatever :Ddd). Ahh, but permbans can be lifted if someone works for it at least as much as they worked for the ban....

I'm convinced. You're right. Tards should get their (real)permbans till they work hard to undo the harm they did. They have plenty possibilities, like writing their excuses on the forums, paying beers for other players (free beer for everyone! :D) whatever.

Btw _I_ haven't seen any trouble with ownage lately.

J.

Postby Casey » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 am

pinkname wrote:
Casey wrote:

Btw _I_ haven't seen any trouble with ownage lately.

You must not play much :/...

Postby pinkname » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 am

Yes, maybe 5 hours in the last month. :/ I'm on holidays :) Didn't even meet ownage, you should know better, absolutely. I just mentioned ownage because last time I saw him (months ago?) he was mkay, and he's an example of ppl having some "value" in their history. Thats it. :)

J.

Postby pinkname » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Krause is back, doing the same stuff fyi.

J.

Postby Tragic » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 pm

pinkname wrote:Krause is back, doing the same stuff fyi.

J.

I can vouch for this, it's getting quite annoying.

Postby Zabad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:52 pm

A little late aren't you? Why don't you tell us about it. What exactly is crazyduck doing?

Postby Zabad » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I see crazyduck idling by himself for hours on the MAD server. Anyone know what he's up to?

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm

undoubtedly plotting your demise...

Postby Zabad » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Are you stalking me deadeye?

Return to Abuse!