Euro Rejoiner

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Euro Rejoiner

Postby pingrage » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Euro disconnected than rejoins for more lives. Pretty gay

Image <-- disconnects

Image <-- rejoins

So is this a week ban?

RTCW Admin

Re: Euro Rejoiner

Postby B » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

How far into the game was it?

Postby pingrage » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

midway towards the end

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm

You do realize the more into the game you are the more lives you lose when you join or rejoin?

Postby Casey » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 pm

I seen it wit my own eyes!

He flicked a cigarette at me, spilled my coffee, and said "'I ain't gonna be taken alive Mack, fuck da' coppers", then there was a hail of bullets that mortally injured him and his dog 'Butch'. He grabbed the lapels of my trench coat, and with his dying breath said, I aint' gonna cut my lawn anymore Mack, gimme some macaroni, and tell my Ma I love her!...

Then he rejoined...

True story...

Postby pingrage » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:18 am

B wrote:You do realize the more into the game you are the more lives you lose when you join or rejoin?

Our point doesn't mean anything. He still shouldn't rejoin.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:23 pm

The point is is there are many reasons to disconnect and rejoin. Lag, connection problems and maybe even cfg issues. Maybe he was gonna go do something around his house or go some where and changed his mind. He may have disconnected and rejoined for lives and maybe he didn't. Wouldn't it have been easier for him to join spec and then join back up? You don't gain lives rejoining, you lose them. And you never said if he was skulled.

Postby pingrage » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:36 pm

well he was close to skulling coz he was ramboing. I told him to go spec and he said no and i doubt he disconnected and reconnect other than to play again with (the amount of lives he got when he rejoined)

Postby pinkname » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:47 am

Many ppl do the rejoining stuff, but it doesn't count too much. Having eg. 3 lives when you only had 0 or 1 before is not a big issue imo, mkay, sometimes it makes complete team skullage happen one or two minutes later. No big deal imo.

J.

Postby Tragic » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:56 am

I haven't seen euro do it, but there are a few others who do and as pink mentioned, it's no big deal. They're the ones who will get skult again, lol.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 am

Old post, but had to say something...
How can people complain like this? There MUST be a faction or paying job for professional complainers :gamer1:
I have never once rejoined for more lives because, as B has said, you usually get less lives from rejoining. However, I will say that when it is 3v3 and I'm on Axis, and we are getting killed but having fun, I rejoin after getting skult 2 or 3 times. Especially if the Allied doc carrier is not running it (thankyeverymuch) :pilot:
I don't remember this incident, but I also don't do what other players tell me to do - unless it's an admin. So you saying "go spec" or whatever, you got more out of me with a "no" than you deserved.
Maybe I should rejoin the forum for more posts... :repost:

Postby Napoleon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 pm

EurO wrote:Old post, but had to say something...
How can people complain like this? There MUST be a faction or paying job for professional complainers :gamer1:
I have never once rejoined for more lives because, as B has said, you usually get less lives from rejoining. However, I will say that when it is 3v3 and I'm on Axis, and we are getting killed but having fun, I rejoin after getting skult 2 or 3 times. Especially if the Allied doc carrier is not running it (thankyeverymuch) :pilot:
I don't remember this incident, but I also don't do what other players tell me to do - unless it's an admin. So you saying "go spec" or whatever, you got more out of me with a "no" than you deserved.
Maybe I should rejoin the forum for more posts... :repost:

ROFL this post, just keep joining to the game euro, we miss you :ar15:

Regards.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Hah, Nappy, when it's you and me vs. 3+ other guys on a server that has fewer and fewer players on what should be prime playing time, it's rejoin time EVERYTIME!

Postby Napoleon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:11 am

Count me in Euro, im ready to kill.

Cheers

Postby spaceman » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:27 am

i wanna rejoin too...!

Next

Return to Abuse!