admin abuse by msb

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Do you wish msb to remain an admin or she deserves to get her rights revoked?

Revoke!
45%
Don't revoke!
55%

Total votes : 11

admin abuse by msb

Postby pinkname » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello guys, dear operators!

I write here cus I'm getting fed up with msb abusing her rights.
The current story: she steals the puss then keeps it for hours, being afk with it, and has a dirty mouth. Mkay, it's np if she were just a regular, but she mutes when it gets noted, showing off her powers. I would revoke them, she's still the worst example how an admin should wrk.

Today we had a nice game till msb arrived...

I come to the server to have fun, to have nice games and not to read some dirty words and be part of a game being continously fcked up by an admin.

Dear readers! Pls treat it serious, and vote as you wish.

Thank you.

RTCW Admin

Re: admin abuse by msb

Postby B » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:22 pm

pinkname wrote:Hello guys, dear operators!

I write here cus I'm getting fed up with msb abusing her rights.
The current story: she steals the puss then keeps it for hours, being afk with it, and has a dirty mouth. Mkay, it's np if she were just a regular, but she mutes when it gets noted, showing off her powers. I would revoke them, she's still the worst example how an admin should wrk.

Today we had a nice game till msb arrived...

I come to the server to have fun, to have nice games and not to read some dirty words and be part of a game being continously fcked up by an admin.

Dear readers! Pls treat it serious, and vote as you wish.

Thank you.
I was on the server less that 20 minutes when you tried to send a /msg to another player telling them not to give me the panzer and it went global. I have not banned kicked or muted anyone in a long time. Then after I asked you to "shhh" you continued to run your mouth to try and push my buttons. So to get you to 'shhh' as I asked. I muted you. Plain and simple. Another admin was on at the time and there are also logs. You don't like playing when I am there then you are welcome to leave. Calling a mute abuse when you clearly would not shut up is ridiculous.

Postby pinkname » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:28 pm

The vote is about your general presence as an admin.

I didn't want to write much about the current (and yestardays) case, but mkay, I'll present the logs soon. You'll burn. As usual.

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:36 pm

pinkname wrote:The vote is about your general presence as an admin.

I didn't want to write much about the current (and yestardays) case, but mkay, I'll present the logs soon. You'll burn. As usual.

J.
OMG NO!!!!! My life will end if I lose my admin I've had for about 8 yrs on a 12 yr old game!! PLZ NO!!! What will I do? Give me a break. I have done nothing to you but mute you and call you a twat for which you are. So what. Give it a rest already Barney Fife. You have not seen abuse, at all. Lol..you're so funny.

Postby pinkname » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Mkay, here comes todays "big" issue a bit more in depth:

- I had the pz for some rounds
- scrill asked for it, I changed to med, he used it properly (even if mastery didn't like it that much :D)
- msb got on the server stolen the puss from scrill, and could use it as usual...
- I tried to msg scrill to not give it to msb, but I typed it in the wrong place :>

Here are all related parts from the log (If anyone might think the log is forged, I can present the complete one anytime :D)

[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5/msg scrill dont give the puss to msb next time pls
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5:o
[skipnotify](scrill^84^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5:O
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5d
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2he didnt give me shit
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2:o
[skipnotify](scrill^84^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5nope msb SHTOLE IT
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5ohh
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5learn to type jesus
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5no need
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Radio Room): ^5U LKITTLE TWAT
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5bravo
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5your mom tought you that ye?
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Murder Hole): ^5YOU SHOULD JUSY SHHH
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Murder Hole): ^5JUST
[skipnotify] ^2ECGN Public Ventrilo - 69.65.113.18:3784
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5es yes, cus youre the godess here ye?
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5sitting afk in mh as the sole pz
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2IM FUCKING TALKING TO U
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2U THINK I CAN RUN AND TYPE

-here I got muted. I dced since without chat the game stops being a teamgame.

What do you think? Are you proud of that msb? Is this how ppl should behave on the only rtcw pub? I think you are a pain in the are of the community.

J.

Postby pinkname » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

B wrote:I have done nothing to you but mute you and call you a twat for which you are.

I had to look up what exactly a twat is. Here's the result:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva
Ugh.

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:11 pm

pinkname wrote:Mkay, here comes todays "big" issue a bit more in depth:

- I had the pz for some rounds
- scrill asked for it, I changed to med, he used it properly (even if mastery didn't like it that much :D)
- msb got on the server stolen the puss from scrill, and could use it as usual...
- I tried to msg scrill to not give it to msb, but I typed it in the wrong place :>

Here are all related parts from the log (If anyone might think the log is forged, I can present the complete one anytime :D)

[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5/msg scrill dont give the puss to msb next time pls
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5:o
[skipnotify](scrill^84^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5:O
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5d
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2he didnt give me shit
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2:o
[skipnotify](scrill^84^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5nope msb SHTOLE IT
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5ohh
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5learn to type jesus
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5no need
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Radio Room): ^5U LKITTLE TWAT
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5bravo
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Basement): ^5your mom tought you that ye?
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Murder Hole): ^5YOU SHOULD JUSY SHHH
[skipnotify](^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7) (Murder Hole): ^5JUST
[skipnotify] ^2ECGN Public Ventrilo - 69.65.113.18:3784
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Trenches): ^5es yes, cus youre the godess here ye?
[skipnotify](^6Jesus^7) (Upper Bunker): ^5sitting afk in mh as the sole pz
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2IM FUCKING TALKING TO U
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2U THINK I CAN RUN AND TYPE

-here I got muted. I dced since without chat the game stops being a teamgame.

What do you think? Are you proud of that msb? Is this how ppl should behave on the only rtcw pub? I think you are a pain in the are of the community.

J.
You've got some serious issues. You really think this little convo is admin abuse? Can you not see that you were purposely causing trouble? You didn't know what a twat was ??!!! Keep posting kid. LOL! Have a nice night.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Seriously Jesus/Pinkname or whatever name you're choosing to go under- you're calling for admin rights to be removed because you got busted trying to persuade other teammates to stop msb from being panzer? Sounds like you got slapped, and lightly, for acting like a kid- and you come running to the forums to whine about it, again like a kid. There are far too few admins here at ECGN anyway, Msb is one of the few that gives us a break from beach and is prepared to slap kiddies for being out of line- that's the bottom line.

Postby pinkname » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Magus: pls read what I wrote. I repeat: msb is rude, dirty and misusing her powers many times. Muting someone (this ruins the game) without any reason is overusing admin rights. She's s a bad example of a player and an admin too. How can you expect players behave nice and friendly, have great games, if the server has an admin like that?

There's no option for ppl wishing to pub to go play on another server because there isn't one. If this gets ruined, rtcw pub is over. That's it. It' not about me, or msb, it's about _our_ community. Yours, mine, even msbs.

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 am

pinkname wrote:Magus: pls read what I wrote. I repeat: msb is rude, dirty and misusing her powers many times. Muting someone (this ruins the game) without any reason is overusing admin rights. She's s a bad example of a player and an admin too. How can you expect players behave nice and friendly, have great games, if the server has an admin like that?

There's no option for ppl wishing to pub to go play on another server because there isn't one. If this gets ruined, rtcw pub is over. That's it. It' not about me, or msb, it's about _our_ community. Yours, mine, even msbs.

J.
Ruins the game for who? The players who have to read your rant instead of the game chat? Being respectful goes both ways. You want to act like a baby you will be treated as such. I was simply playing when you attempted to send a /mg and it went global. That right there shows you were just being a jerk causing trouble. Then you want to keep it going after I asked you to "shhh" with your little "ye" comments. Nothing was ever said to you until then. I don't steal anything. When a new game starts I simply try to get the panzer like everyone else. You obviously knew what a twat was since you made the "your mom tought you that ye?" comment. You try and push my buttons so you can run here and post a ridiculous thread about nothing. Abuse is a ban abuse is a firewall. A mute=nothing. You're a whiner just like Silent. Pathetic. Grow up already.

Postby pinkname » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 am

Msbs comments here on the forum show exactly what I'm talking about.

J.

Postby Silent » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 am

just like me?
why do you always start shit with me?

pathetic. leave me out of it.

Postby WinterWarlock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:24 pm

pinkname wrote:Magus: pls read what I wrote. I repeat: msb is rude, dirty and misusing her powers many times. Muting someone (this ruins the game) without any reason is overusing admin rights. She's s a bad example of a player and an admin too. How can you expect players behave nice and friendly, have great games, if the server has an admin like that?

J.

My 2 cents... I actually think MsB is one of the better mods. None of them are perfect, but then.. nobody is. But I don't have any issues with her. Infact, she can be fun to talk to and play with when she's not grouchy from dealing with idiots (not aimed at you, just at some ppl on the server in general).

Sure, I joke about "Please kick MsB for..." but its always for a satire reason that should be considered obvious (eg: Please kick MsB for TK'ing me in my sleep) and NEVER taken seriously.

Infact, the server is FULL of rude, dirty a-holes who have no reason to live. Hell, if I was a mod, I'd probably boot about 1/2 to 2/3 of the people there.

Considering its a bad server, but the only one left, and considering the admins can only do so much... I'm willing to cut her some slack. I think she deserves it. I wouldn't want that job, and don't understand why she bothers being a mod. Its not worth it.

Though I don't use the panzer, so I don't care if she "hogs" it or not. But it was kinda rude of you to tell another player not to give it to her. If you were to tell me that, I'd probably tell you to go screw yourself (I don't take advice from others very well) and just give it to her out of spite. But, that's me. I have a massive ego, and freely admit it. But then.. everybody on that server does.

Plus, if you have a problem with someone, tell them directly. If you don't get the reaction you think is appropriate, take it up with a mod. If its regarding a mod, take it up with Man-At-Arms. They're HIS mods. But airing your dirty laundry publically like this, well... its rude. Sorry, but... that's my 2 cents.

-Pooh

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 pm

pinkname wrote:
B wrote:I have done nothing to you but mute you and call you a twat for which you are.

I had to look up what exactly a twat is. Here's the result:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva
Ugh.

J.

lol cool pron link!

Postby pinkname » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:37 pm

warlock:
(imho)

- You are right when saying being an admin is not the easiest jobs. But it doesn't mean we should be glad if someone does it badly. I don't find msb one of the better admins, I find her to be the worst. To name some: mastery does what he can, he has a nice balance imo, and never saw him being rude or dirty. As a player he's also mkay, does nothing what we already discussed in "moo's topic", msb is on the contrary (stacking, talkin dirt etc.). Deadeye is a bit lamish, but has all the goodwill, never talked dirt either. He made some mistakes, who did not. Mike is also nice (even if he can only be seen rarely).
- This forum is for talks about things happening on the server. Talking about an admin misusing her power is not airing dirty laundry, it is only a step where ppl are given a chance to have a discussion about.
- The srv is limited to one panzer. If one team has a capable one and the other has not, the one without one is not rarely screwed. Also I think educated ppl can _ask_ for the panzer before stealing it. More and more ppl do it, and it makes games better. Msb is one who usually tries to take the panzer, I believe sometimes she even shuffles to get it and keeps it until she dcs. I asked scrill to not give it to her for a couple of reasons: scrill got it from me (after asking nicely), msb never asked for it, msb sucks at it. If msb were a regular, she could say screw it or whatever, but calling someone a vulva and/or muting someone is not a preferred admin behaviour I think. Also ppl can not vote for muting msb when she talks dirt, but she can mute anyone at will.
- You can't tell your problem directly if you get muted or get replies like stfu and such. That's why I came here, it is a public issue not a personal one.

I think if the server lacks admins, maybe some new admins should be a solution instead of sticking to some old but mistrusted ones. There are ppl who could do the job much better than msb, maybe some of these would even be willing to bring the burden of responsibility.

J.

Next

Return to Abuse!