admin abuse by msb

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Do you wish msb to remain an admin or she deserves to get her rights revoked?

Revoke!
45%
Don't revoke!
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: admin abuse by msb

Postby WinterWarlock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:59 pm

pinkname wrote:warlock:
(imho)

- This forum is for talks about things happening on the server. Talking about an admin misusing her power is not airing dirty laundry, it is only a step where ppl are given a chance to have a discussion about.
- You can't tell your problem directly if you get muted or get replies like stfu and such. That's why I came here, it is a public issue not a personal one.

I think if the server lacks admins, maybe some new admins should be a solution instead of sticking to some old but mistrusted ones. There are ppl who could do the job much better than msb, maybe some of these would even be willing to bring the burden of responsibility.

J.

Point taken about the fact this IS the "Abuse" forum. I hadn't considered that.

Why not throw your name in as an admin? Maybe you could do better.

-Pooh

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

I would like to give my two cents to this thread because i really got angry when reading pinknames threads. I think someone here is taking this game too serious and tries to blame others for his own strange behaviour.

Regarding the admins and especially MSB i think they just want to have a nice time and have fun on their server. And I think they did a great job in the past. Thats the reason i join this server often. Of course sometimes its getting a bit rude and sometimes people maybe talking not political correct. But i think all but pinkname like this and noone wants a boring server with no fun talk at all. Hey pinkname, this is a game!!! I repeat for you. This is a game!!!! Please take your 10 minutes to think about it. Its ok for me, if you behave your way in a financial department or somewhere else. But we are playing RTCW here!! Please take another 10 minutes to realize!

@pinkname: Sorry but i have seen you as Jesus sometimes on the server but i dont now you at all. So i dont like you and I dont dislike you regarding the game. But when i see how you behave on this forum i really think that RTCW and this server is not really the best place for you to be. Maybe its better for you and for us to search a new game like chess or something like that? I mean this really serious and really dont want to annoy you at all pinkname. But i think it would only be fair to understand that people on ecgn want to have fun. They dont want to discuss if MSB has done maybe something that you dont understand in one of thousands games you played together with her.

I continued to read some other posting of you here in this forum. So you were responsible for the bans of crazyduck, Krause, Ownage and others. At least it looked so. I played often with this guys here in the past. Ok I had to admit they are special. But we had a lot of fun here. And they were always fair and friendly and you could have a lot of fun with them. Now they are all gone. I remember my past when i was watching tennis with Agassi, Lendl, Edberg, Becker, McEnroe and so on (I think you are too young to know them) They had all very different characters. But that was the reason watching them was so much fun and interesting. But I think its the same here. Characters like Assasin, crazyduck, MSB, Krause, Kilo, Omaha, Darium, Dead Eye and so on give salt to this game. Maybe they are annoying sometimes. But without them it would be boring like Tennis is today. We are no maschines and even admins arent. Think about it.

And even if some real characters were banned on this server because of you i really hope MSB will not loose her admin rights and will continue playing. And yes im saying that after being kicked by her sometimes. But for me its a game! I never took it too serious. And we could always laugh together on the next day.

And maybe it sounds hard but if you ever become an admin here this server will die in a very short time. Just my 2 cents.

Postby pinkname » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 pm

tom:

You are only speculating. I'm just not as ignorant as most ppl, and I can afford to write a couple lines. Let me inform you, I have no troubles with anyone on the server, except msb and krause. Krause is tking in series intentionally (and still does, like today he did), so did crazyduck for a while until banned. If you were to read further, you could see my opinion about forgiving these ppl, but the general consensus lead to their permban (even if it doesnt work).

A game is a game only if you take it serious enough. If you play 1-2 hours per day avrg, you can invest some time to write in a forum too. I play a couple other games like chess and diplomacy. If you don't care just don't play, you'll suck at it badly (whatever game it is), and it won't be fun for anyone, nor you, nor ppl around you. If you spend some time on ecgn you will see _how_ I play, otherwise I don't know why you're writing here.

This topic tries to be quite specific, it's not about me, or other players on server but an admin abusing her rights, fcking up the game many times leading to the erosion of the scene in the long terms and I'm trying to do something for the sake of great games. That's it.

J.

Edit: I don't wish msb to leave the scene, I only wish her to follow the same rules and conventions others do.

Postby 'L0, » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:06 am

I don't care and it works just fine for me as for others around, at least no one is complaining that I would know of. At the end of the day even if they would, I wouldn't really care since I'm not doing any crap and just noobing around with as much as mental lag as network one, if not higher.

If there's one thing when it comes to complaining against admins is that if you were priorly processed by them, then all your arguments are generally rendered as nonsense. If you want to make a valid case, then record and post it.

Postby CarpetClay » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 am

#whine ... mute that.

Postby Tom » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 pm

pinkname: you really accuse me not knowing what Im talking about? Ok, i have to accept after playing 7 years on this Server. But i cannot accept that you try to blame people who make this game being fun. I played 6 rounds yesterday with Krause for example and yes he is talking a lot of fun crap but he never tked me or some other players in all this rounds. He always behaved correct. And i played with MSB for so Long time now (maybe thousands of rounds?) and she always behaved correct too. And it was always fun talking with her. And i could continue this for so much people you started your threads. So what is your intention here on the forum? Destroy this game? Destroy this Server? Sorry but i really cannot understand why you are always starting to blame players here. I think you damaged this server enough. Enough people left because of you and your strange behaviour here. So maybe you stop it at this point and let us have fun and Play RTCW!!!

Postby pinkname » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Tom:

cmoon, pls, dont start flames. I don't post demos of Krause cus most ppl playing on ecgn know him, also his history (if it convinces you I can send you some demos :D). You're talking about my bad intentions, and talk about me "blaming players" but there isn't a single case like that. Bravo. Pls read, play and don't talk nonsense. Maybe msb was nice to you, or maybe she was nice to everybody years ago, but nowadays it isn't the case as you could see of the recent examples.

Do you really think ppl left because of me? I have no such powers, nor the will. These are empty words. :(

I don't know what name you're using ingame, but looking at your words it seems you don't play too often.

J.

Postby Casey » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 am

Tom wrote: I played 6 rounds yesterday with Krause... He always behaved correct.

There was likely an admin on when you were playing. He's not going to go on his usual tk rampage when there is an admin there. He doesn't want to get caught red handed and banned...

He just does it when he knows he can get away with it...

Postby Tom » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 pm

@Casey: No, there was definitely no admin there at this time. And yesterday the same. But doesnt matter. Thats not the topic here.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Funny how people always cry 'cause they don't end up with the panz. Whoever got it, got it. GOT IT? If an admin asks me for it then of course I'll give it up. BUT regs no fk'n way if they're gonna cry about it. Ask nicely and I'll give it to anyone. Next reg who cries to me or constantly spams "panz noob" just because they don't have the panz will be shot with it.

You want to make the server better then get rid of the 4-6 players who can shoot around corners or hit you half way up the ladder when they're shooting from the doorway at the top of the back stairs.. Not too mention stand on nades and have nothing happen. Too much bullshit exhibited by the same people over and over. People get fed up and leave. < That's what's killing the server.

B spent a lot of her time keeping the assholes in line over the years. If you saw her afk it was more than likely because she was dealing with morons,etc..

*server was lagging worse than before about an hour ago.

*update: just logged on the server (10 players only at 7pm EST) only to read "Getting shot around corners and thru walls, think I'll uninstall for awhile". Long time regular too, gone before I could even say "been nice gaming with ya" :(
Source
Fro
booty
parch
All of their games have something seriously fucked up with them. They don't take damage like the other 50 players left. Walls, etc.. do not exist for their bullets. Cfg? Hacks? Don't really give a fuck what it is.. all I know is that it is bullshit.
There's your server killer list.

Postby pinkname » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 am

Warpig:

This topic is about msb, whether she does a plus to us while being an admin or a minus, not about what generally makes (do they really?) ppl leave the server.

This is my last off topic comment here:

I haven't seen ppl "whining" for panz for a long time, but I've seen ppl asking for and getting it. Most sane panzers also share nicely. ;) If you're afk, pls respect other players and go spect. You, msb, anyone. If you are the one to have the pz and you're afk, you're a major pain for your team.

You name some people here and try to incriminate them, just because _you think_ they are cheating (pls create a proof!). My advice in this matter is to read, watch, learn, adapt, practice, and finetune your environment.

If you don't do any of the above, you _will be_ owned by _any_ of them, even me I guess (I'm playing on a sofa, I can even shoot the pz in the wrong place cus my mousecord is too long :X.). These players play an absolutely different style you do and they are much more precise. They invest into it, while you just play along a bit day by day. I do the same, I don't care to be proish for a long time.

Please provide a proof or an explanation. In another topic :))

J.

Postby pinkname » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

The saga continues....

After msb being afk for halfes of some rounds:

[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2our pz is afk super
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2i am
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2why dont u zip it
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2why dont you go spect then?
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2why dont u stfu
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2cus youre ruining the game
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2i can ruin your game
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2not mine
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2ours
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2oh yes
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2then u can go bitch in the forums
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2i stood still for 10 seconds
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2no,
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2for 2 spwns
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2plz shut up
[skipnotify]^6Jesus^7: ^2we got a trollish admin, super :/
[skipnotify]^!(^_.^$Y^!.^_)^$M^!s^_B^7: ^2go bitch in the forums euro trasj

Then got a mute :/

Sad.

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm

you like to see your name and words on the inter webz

Postby pinkname » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:35 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:you like to see your name and words on the inter webz

If it was true I'd have much better opportunities than a gaming forum for 100 ppl lol. How many more proof you need to understand what msb is doing?

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:32 pm

None. Just like I need no more proof you are an attention whore.

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!