71elms - cheating for real

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: 71elms - cheating for real

Postby pinkname » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 am

Love! :D

J.

Postby Tragic » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

nosy wrote:
B wrote:
nosy wrote:It's apparently a shrub glitch where he launches himself into the air, even through walls allowing for impossible doc runs. Using the glitch in certain spots on the map (like through ceilings) will allow him to disappear, though he shouldn't be mobile while he's invisible
Then why can specs see him? What I saw was him standing still and jumping a few times. Not high jumps. How can he run all over the map killing ppl in a glitch? When you get stuck behind a wall your bullets don't make it beyond that. He was on the beach on top of the boat sniping. Out in the open.

I've only heard the explanation 2nd hand, so I don't know enough to explain everything about it. The only other thing I know is that he's known in 1.0 as batman

batman aka dubz?

Postby fubar » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:30 pm

pinkname wrote:Love! :D

J.

Hey baby! :trinity:

Postby fubar » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:33 pm

I've only heard the explanation 2nd hand, so I don't know enough to explain everything about it. The only other thing I know is that he's known in 1.0 as batman[/quote]
batman aka dubz?[/quote]

Your lack of intelligence offends me tragic, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking

Postby Tragic » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 pm

fubar wrote:I've only heard the explanation 2nd hand, so I don't know enough to explain everything about it. The only other thing I know is that he's known in 1.0 as batman
batman aka dubz?

Your lack of intelligence offends me tragic, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking

It was merely a question, did you not notice the question mark? Hence the reason for asking. Why would my "intelligence" offend you? That's not only rude, it's off topic.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

he's on now, playing as milkwaki- guid e86a6d46. He's just poisoning everyone on axis without them being able to see him- and sitting in wr without being seen and just picking people off. It would be gret if an admin would do something about it? This game is on its way out, we don't need this shit to kill it faster, thanks :D

Postby pinkname » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Don't panic! :D

It's just another tard making the admins work. Ofc. the guy can get a new guid etc, some day he will get bored, or tracked down and dealt with by someone living nearby :p

I've managed to make some demos, he fucks up the game, but its fun to watch for a minute or two :D It's so poor :/

J.

Postby fubar » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Demo or it didnt happen

:neo:

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 am

the demo wouldn't show much, as he's invisible. From his perspective you can see that no-one is shooting him, but that's not really proof. An admin needs to be on, experience being shot/poisoned from nowhere when no-one is apparently around, get called a bitch by him- then maybe ban him by IP, which is pretty straightforward to do. Please?

Postby pinkname » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 am

Cmoon, there's nothing to worry about. Most ppl already seen it, I have demos from his pov while moving "strangely" and from my pov when bullets coming from nowhere etc etc. We got proof more than enough, it's just a technical issue. Ban by ip is not very efficient, since most ppl are using dynamic addresses. I guess it's gonna be a continous annoyance (new guids are available :/) until the tard gets bored of being tked by his own teammates and blasted by bacon like yesterday... :D

J.

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:43 am

If you seen him on the server message me right away via Steam, IRC, or use the contact form on this website to email me.

Postby fubar » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 am

Lol I'd like to see a demo of this please as I've never seen this guy :)

Postby pinkname » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 pm

fubar wrote:Lol I'd like to see a demo of this please as I've never seen this guy :)

What about turning on your display while "playing"?

:X

Postby fubar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:34 am

pinkname wrote:Don't panic! :D

It's just another tard making the admins work. Ofc. the guy can get a new guid etc, some day he will get bored, or tracked down and dealt with by someone living nearby :p

I've managed to make some demos, he fucks up the game, but its fun to watch for a minute or two :D It's so poor :/

J.

its funny how you try and offend by using the word "tard", when you obviously cant figure out how its done

needless to say

you've been the retard all along :tard:

LOL

Postby Silent » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 pm

invisibleman back again, guid this time is f4a26571

Previous

Return to Abuse!