71elms - cheating for real

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: 71elms - cheating for real

Postby CarpetClay » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 am

Pics or it didn't happen. #whine

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 am

We know the disappearance thing is going on. It was brought up in the admin section. Just waiting for MAA to pay attention and deal with it. The other allias from that guy is b4tman.

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 am

I have witnessed excessive warping and players appearing out of no where usually when they are entering door ways but I have yet to see invisible players.

Postby CarpetClay » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 am

Jun1oR wrote:I have witnessed excessive warping and players appearing out of no where usually when they are entering door ways but I have yet to see invisible players.

Well they are invisible....

Postby pinkname » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 am

I'm suspicious too, I even started recording demos yesterday, but no proof yet. I commented in pubchat about his invisibility.

There were four strange things about the guy (same guy, same day!):

- the guy handled the sniper very well. Not too well, but strangely well. Ppl didn't have much chance when he campd a corner, he could pull the trigger (and give a hs) just in the right moment too many times even if he couldn't see his nmy. I went for testing the guy and that's my experience (without proof!). (wh?)

- he capped the docs a couple times quite misteriously. Mkay, it happens, but if there are 5 ppl at short and I myself check long (in time, surely closing the way), I don't know how someone can bring the docs in. It happend maybe 3 times yesterday. (invisibility?)

- once when he played medic he was displayed on the score screen as a soldier. (wtf?)

- someone mentioned seeing him on the roof of wr (explanation: lag)

If it is really b4tman, then he's doing something or it's not himself using the acc. B4tman is much less precise than this guy was yesterday.

J.

Postby CarpetClay » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 am

/notarget mod

Postby parchertaf » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 pm

This guy is definitely hacking/cheating. He was noclipping through/into walls last night. I specced him for a minute or two, but if you go to his POV in the spectator class, it makes your game lock up/screen freeze.

Pretty disgusting there's some real foul play going on now. Ban this guy immediately.

Postby 'L0, » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Never seen invisible hack, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be created. Although seen over abused unhit tweaks that transform to partial invisibility as one could do quite some distance before reappearing.

Postby Casey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 pm

I've seen it personally too, there is absolutely no question about it, he goes invisible at will... :vinsent:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I saw this happen today. Bassman and I were working together to see if I could see what you are all talking about. Bassman and this guy were sniping. I was following the hacker and watching him snipe Bassman. Bassman could not see him. I told Bassman he is on top of the left boat. He didn't see him. I followed Bassman and had him look at the boat. Nothing was there. I clicked to the hacker and he was sure enough sitting on top of the boat still. Crazy. I will say,even with him being invisible he is still a shitty sniper.

Postby nosy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 am

It's apparently a shrub glitch where he launches himself into the air, even through walls allowing for impossible doc runs. Using the glitch in certain spots on the map (like through ceilings) will allow him to disappear, though he shouldn't be mobile while he's invisible

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 am

nosy wrote:It's apparently a shrub glitch where he launches himself into the air, even through walls allowing for impossible doc runs. Using the glitch in certain spots on the map (like through ceilings) will allow him to disappear, though he shouldn't be mobile while he's invisible
Then why can specs see him? What I saw was him standing still and jumping a few times. Not high jumps. How can he run all over the map killing ppl in a glitch? When you get stuck behind a wall your bullets don't make it beyond that. He was on the beach on top of the boat sniping. Out in the open.

Postby pinkname » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 am

Ihihi,

don't ban him yet! We are learning! :) Keep collecting info, send in swat only when we know everything :)
We could even try to provoke him giving some info. It seems he doesn't read the forums... I'll pretend love :D

J.

Postby fubar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:39 pm

keep on trying to "learn" m8 :) maybe one day you'll figure it out! :lol:
and i still think you're on shrooms shaz ;)

Postby nosy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:23 pm

B wrote:
nosy wrote:It's apparently a shrub glitch where he launches himself into the air, even through walls allowing for impossible doc runs. Using the glitch in certain spots on the map (like through ceilings) will allow him to disappear, though he shouldn't be mobile while he's invisible
Then why can specs see him? What I saw was him standing still and jumping a few times. Not high jumps. How can he run all over the map killing ppl in a glitch? When you get stuck behind a wall your bullets don't make it beyond that. He was on the beach on top of the boat sniping. Out in the open.

I've only heard the explanation 2nd hand, so I don't know enough to explain everything about it. The only other thing I know is that he's known in 1.0 as batman

Next

Return to Abuse!