dead eye admin abuse

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

dead eye admin abuse

Postby backgate » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:07 pm

i was on the server today....an it started with deadeye being rolt over by sniper hill...after his death he said "don't' miss" i replied with "who me" deadeye said "STFU" i said admin abuse.. he replied with "ILL SHOW YOU SOME ADMIN ABUSE"....follow that no later then 2 min's my pizza arrived...i typed FOOD brb...ate for about 15 mins came back jumped on axis he kicks me says i cant switch teams.... axis was down 2 with 9 mins on clock cant join? so after the kick i joined back on axis there is 7 mins on clock. with in 1 min of playing allies went down 3 so joined them he bans me.......there is something wrong with this guy a game that is 11 years old...ppl just want to play an play fair if a team is down a few join them...? right..idk i have been playing on ecg for 10 years never meet any admin like this one he needs a review it just seems he likes to be a bully because he has no authority in the real world to much power for such an angry man

RTCW Admin

Re: dead eye admin abuse

Postby xdeadeye1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm

The ONLY reason you were kicked was for switching teams twice. That's all.

I told you the first time and you did it again.

Not going to argue with you. 99% of the other players have no issues.. Just you.

Re: dead eye admin abuse

Postby fubar » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 pm

yeah bro just you,

you want the invisible hack bra?

Return to Abuse!