What are the odds ...

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

RTCW Admin

Re: What are the odds ...

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Now who the snake is Evil King? Sheesh, who can keep up with all these aliases...

Postby Casey » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:36 am

phukyuh wrote:you mean this? it's from november '14Image

N1 BTW. I forgot to thank you Phuk, a picture is always worth a thousand words. No more eating his grenades for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and 30 rounds in the back for a snack.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 am

So I see our old buddy Tommy - LikeThat? - on that graphic and haven't seen him in awhile. Wasn't he made admin, and then what happened?

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 am

Tom is afk for work.
what is listed there is an md5tool query .

Its not a hack.

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 am

Jun1oR wrote:
=TAO=WARPIG wrote: I got shot in the head by a player that was pointing his gun 180 degreess away from me the other night. Perfect hs. This is the shit that needs to stop. There are about 5 players.. and they all are nothing but bullshit imo. I don't have to mention any of them here.. because I tell them nightly.

The hacking admin is being discussed already and hopefully it's not actually him and just some ass using his name but it would be nice to seem him reply to clear things up.

!

It was a false hit I appealed it and they approved my appeal. The unofficial ban was lifted by PB.

Postby nosy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:34 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:Tom is afk for work.

Its not a hack.

Just to clarify, it's an MD5tool mismatch for opengl32.dll. Junior posted a quote from MAA earlier in the thread stating that those entries can be safely ignored.

Lukino's MD5tool entry for mhconfig.ini is proof that on the 20th of November 2014 he had a hack file in his game folder, which is plenty good reason to ban. It's interesting though that there's been no other entries more recently, as it seems to have only become a notable issue here 3 months after the fact. Does that mean he found a different hack that's undetected by PB? If not then he found alternative means of avoiding a PB bust in 2015

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:18 am

nosy wrote:
xdeadeye1 wrote:Tom is afk for work.

Its not a hack.

Just to clarify, it's an MD5tool mismatch for opengl32.dll. Junior posted a quote from MAA earlier in the thread stating that those entries can be safely ignored.

Lukino's MD5tool entry for mhconfig.ini is proof that on the 20th of November 2014 he had a hack file in his game folder, which is plenty good reason to ban. It's interesting though that there's been no other entries more recently, as it seems to have only become a notable issue here 3 months after the fact. Does that mean he found a different hack that's undetected by PB? If not then he found alternative means of avoiding a PB bust in 2015
He was busted on the 12th as Killerboy. Reason why he was caught again on the 20th with a hack file in his folder. There is probably more. He changes his Guids like Parcher and uses a proxy. I get rid of anyone using a proxy. There is no reason to hack a 13 yr old game or change guids or use a proxy unless you're trying to hide. But....you can't hide. We will get you.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Msb you're scary.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:46 pm

magus wrote:Msb you're scary.
I know where you live :)

Previous

Return to Abuse!