Admin Abuse by Euro

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

RTCW Admin

Re: Admin Abuse by Euro

Postby B » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 am

Paint was the last to join the server. Why does an admin who's been playing on that team for 15 minutes already need to move? Because he's admin? Retarded. The newer player can even the teams whether it be skill wise or number. Paint is a decent player. No reason when he joined up to play he couldn't just be cool about the request. Instead he tells Euro he's gonna tell on him, calls it admin abuse and throws a fit in the forums. Grow the f*ck up.

Postby paint:> » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Welp I think last night showed euro's true colors and luckily the server was pretty full when it all Wendt down. For those of you who weren't there, teams were 11 on 11. Euro was the last to join. After a few minutes teams were 11 on 8 with 1 with a ping at 999 so really teams were 11 on 7. Caff and I were on the team that was down, while euro was on the high team. Caff and I both asked for teams to even up. We asked if euro could join our team to make it even but euro refused. In fact euro pmed and called me dumb! The game went on for about 5 more minutes and eventually a couple specs joined. For those 5 minutes, my team was down by 3 players and we were getting raped. Euro did nothing to even the teams. Right before euro left, he made some kind of threat towards Caff and I. So why didn't euro even the teams? He claims he wants to be sure everyone is having a fun/fair time yet when given the opportunity to even teams, he refused. He was the last player to join the server, he is an admin, and he refused to even teams. I honestly don't care if you believe me or not msb, but there were plenty of players on last night and saw what happened. I'm saddened that nobody got kicked/banned like I did. I joined teams that were even and got banned. Euro had the opportunity to even teams last night, but doesn't get punished. He just let our team get raped. Also, I got banned once for insulting someone over private message. Why isn't euro getting punished for insulting me over private message? Are you going to address this with your adimin,msb?

Postby Hayling » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:30 pm

paint:> wrote:Welp I think last night showed euro's true colors and luckily the server was pretty full when it all Wendt down. For those of you who weren't there, teams were 11 on 11. Euro was the last to join. After a few minutes teams were 11 on 8 with 1 with a ping at 999 so really teams were 11 on 7. Caff and I were on the team that was down, while euro was on the high team. Caff and I both asked for teams to even up. We asked if euro could join our team to make it even but euro refused. In fact euro pmed and called me dumb! The game went on for about 5 more minutes and eventually a couple specs joined. For those 5 minutes, my team was down by 3 players and we were getting raped. Euro did nothing to even the teams. Right before euro left, he made some kind of threat towards Caff and I. So why didn't euro even the teams? He claims he wants to be sure everyone is having a fun/fair time yet when given the opportunity to even teams, he refused. He was the last player to join the server, he is an admin, and he refused to even teams. I honestly don't care if you believe me or not msb, but there were plenty of players on last night and saw what happened. I'm saddened that nobody got kicked/banned like I did. I joined teams that were even and got banned. Euro had the opportunity to even teams last night, but doesn't get punished. He just let our team get raped. Also, I got banned once for insulting someone over private message. Why isn't euro getting punished for insulting me over private message? Are you going to address this with your adimin,msb?

LIKETHAT was handling the map rotation so he took the charge. It is not EurO's immediate responsibility unless Likethat relinquishes it to him if Likethat has to leave.

This time, you're the one asking him (an Admin!). He's joining late and is on the receiving end of the losing side. The roles have reversed. You, however, are looking for a riled up excuse against the rookie admin to fuel the agenda.

This is bad. I'm having a hard time buying it, let the argument catch cobwebs...

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:54 pm

paint:> wrote:Welp I think last night showed euro's true colors and luckily the server was pretty full when it all Wendt down. For those of you who weren't there, teams were 11 on 11. Euro was the last to join. After a few minutes teams were 11 on 8 with 1 with a ping at 999 so really teams were 11 on 7. Caff and I were on the team that was down, while euro was on the high team. Caff and I both asked for teams to even up. We asked if euro could join our team to make it even but euro refused. In fact euro pmed and called me dumb! The game went on for about 5 more minutes and eventually a couple specs joined. For those 5 minutes, my team was down by 3 players and we were getting raped. Euro did nothing to even the teams. Right before euro left, he made some kind of threat towards Caff and I. So why didn't euro even the teams? He claims he wants to be sure everyone is having a fun/fair time yet when given the opportunity to even teams, he refused. He was the last player to join the server, he is an admin, and he refused to even teams. I honestly don't care if you believe me or not msb, but there were plenty of players on last night and saw what happened. I'm saddened that nobody got kicked/banned like I did. I joined teams that were even and got banned. Euro had the opportunity to even teams last night, but doesn't get punished. He just let our team get raped. Also, I got banned once for insulting someone over private message. Why isn't euro getting punished for insulting me over private message? Are you going to address this with your adimin,msb?
Give it a rest
Lukino...shit I mean Frosty....who are you?

Postby caffeine » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:16 pm

hayling i think the problem was that Euro pretended to care enough about even teams to warrant a ban for someone who didn't feel like "switching teams", even though it was only a difference of 1 player. then he went on to "ignore" the fact that 1 team was literally up 4 players. it really doesn't make a difference who is "in charge of the maps". if you care about server balance enough for a ban for 1 player not switching sides, you should care enough about it to switch on your own when it's a 4 player difference.

6v5 or 5v6 is a big difference from 11v7...

euro likely just got power hungry with his new found admin powers. being it's the internet, instead of doing the right thing and admitting he went over the top - he instead turned it around to make paint out to be the bad guy.

don't get me wrong. i'm sure paint can grind on an admin like i have no idea about. but this doesn't appear to be what happened here.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:32 pm

caffeine wrote:hayling i think the problem was that Euro pretended to care enough about even teams to warrant a ban for someone who didn't feel like "switching teams", even though it was only a difference of 1 player. then he went on to "ignore" the fact that 1 team was literally up 4 players. it really doesn't make a difference who is "in charge of the maps". if you care about server balance enough for a ban for 1 player not switching sides, you should care enough about it to switch on your own when it's a 4 player difference.

6v5 or 5v6 is a big difference from 11v7...

euro likely just got power hungry with his new found admin powers. being it's the internet, instead of doing the right thing and admitting he went over the top - he instead turned it around to make paint out to be the bad guy.

don't get me wrong. i'm sure paint can grind on an admin like i have no idea about. but this doesn't appear to be what happened here.

just wrong.

Postby Raiser » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:23 pm

I agree whenever admins move me to the other team it's ridiculous I understand I may be a better player but forcefully moving someone to the other team to try and make teams fair is definitely admin abuse. It was on beach and I wanted to be allies to run the docs Villian kept putting me on axis in which finally I said I don't even have to play he said fine by me and I quit. I'm just saying there's been way too much admin abuse going on lately. MSB maybe you should be the only one able to move people to other teams or kick/ban people and the other admins only power is to be able to change the map. I bet that would fix a lot of situations we have been having with admin abuse here lately. Anyways if I choose to play Allies and try to cap then let me be Allies don't forcefully put me on Axis; if he would of asked me then I might of played on the Axis team but making me play on that side just pissed me off because I was going to have to play on that side and there was nothing I could do in which I quit. Let's try to be more fair to the guys left that still play on ECGN and don't run people away from a 13 year old game.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Raiser wrote:moving someone to the other team to try and make teams fair is definitely admin abuse.
Do you see how ridiculous this sounds? Admins are constantly asking for the teams to be evened up. People see the request but are more worried about stats than a fair game. "Instead of being willing to move on your own or with admins help for a better game you people come here and complain. Moving you to another team is hardly admin abuse. Yes, they should all ask for people to change and even up. If no one moves then the last ones to join up or if the teams are stacked a better player should be moved to even the teams for a better game. No one wants to play on a team 3 down while being raped in the trenches. Villain and Euro are doing a great job. Thanks

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 pm

ADMINABUSE!!!! :suicide:

Raiser just use your brain once.

Be happy this server is alive.

Reason #1 People are unhappy and leave -> Stacked Teams
Reason #2 People are unhappy and leave -> Wasting time in warm-up while waiting for another 3min round because of the fkn doc-whores

I moved you because you being an allies only player is not gonna happen. You can stick to your team when sides change like everyone else does. You left axis to join allies, you stacked the teams that were unbalanced in the first place only to do what you want - that is being a doc-whore.

I didn't ask you, cause the last time I asked you to go axis to balance the teams you were not responding, and as you clearly state here you do what you want, that is playing allies and running docs.

You are only back for a while. Please take you time to get to know the players and how people like to play this game on ECGN-Server - THE LAST FKN POPULATED SERVER LEFT

Thx for your understanding.

Postby Raiser » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Lol y'all don't know what y'all are doing I was on axis dominating everyone it got boring so I jumped on allies to try and cap since the axis team was better. It doesn't matter what team I'm on or decide to change to admin abuse is taking someone from one team and making them play on the other that's just ridiculous. Oh and no you never asked me at anytime to change teams matter affact if you would of just asked me then yeah I would have done it because that's respect you asking me to do something rather then just making me do it. Next time just send me a private message that's all it would of took but no you decided to abuse your powers.

Yes, everyone knows me and who I am in which I like to be a doc runner, why? Because killing people and goin 30-12, 40-15 isn't fun to me because I could careless if I go 0-5 as long as I cap. I would rather have an objective and that's to run the docs; it's more fun to me and trying to do that 17v17 is like really hard. I remember years ago on ECGN there were no problems like the ones I came across lately, I wonder why it's because of the admins being abusive. Y'all should just stop being admins kicking banning people for no reason, the only time someone should be banned is if they are hacking and kicked I mean come on that's so childish. Do us all a favor and don't do anything but change the maps that's all people want no one wants to play beach 24/7; it's like whenever it's on ice, frostbite, anything but beach there's always over 25 people playing as soon as it goes back to beach you lose half the players. It's common sense, obviously everyone is tired of playing beach so keep changing up the maps like y'all have been doing a good job lately, surprisingly. Stop moving people to even up the teams, picking someone like that out of everyone on the server is abuse just do a random shuffle instead

I'm not going anywhere bud I created OSP nights Tuesday and Thursdays are a lock now and I like to play ECGN whenever it's not on beach. I brought Vortex/Busta back to RTCW and they brought their Texas stopwatch OSP server back yesterday with map rotations so I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to start playing that and OSP more then shrub; honestly the only reason why this server has been active all these years is because it's the only RTCW server alive ECGN wasn't anything whenever Locked Box, O++, Texas Stopwatch, Vodka Frenzy, Hells Gate OSP servers were running well like I said the famous Texas Stopwatch OSP server is back with map rotation so ECGN is no longer then only RTCW server to pub on. Lets see what happens in a couple months :)

Previous

Return to Abuse!