Admin Abuse by Euro

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Admin Abuse by Euro

Postby paint:> » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Went on tonight as Axis. Teams were even. Euro, who dislikes me kept moving me from my team to Allies. I was on for not even a minute, and he moved me to the other team. After I moved back he kicked me. Msb, can you please tell him to leave me be? Teams were not uneven, yet he kept moving me from the team I joined.

Re: Admin Abuse by Euro

Postby paint:> » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm

MsB, now he permently banned me for not joining the right team. I know I'm an ass, but that's not even fair. This is ridiculous!

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:37 pm

As a new admin, I appreciate the abilities bestowed upon me, and the last thing I want to do is ban people or have conversations like this. However, when players such as yourself are just obstinate, it seems that it is an inevitability. Actually, what's ridiculous is your inability to follow requests made of you. I asked you to move teams because the other team was weaker, and needed you. You failed to comply - twice - and were kicked twice. After asking you a third time, you refused to think of anyone other than yourself, instead asking me why I won't let you "play a game I paid money for"... that's a headshaker. This is about other people's fun, not just yours. The ban can be lifted and I want it to be, but here's hoping that in the future you can comply to requests, and that you think of others before yourself. I am not going to hold my breath that these two will come to fruition.

Postby paint:> » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:59 pm

What are you talking about? I'm a terrible player! You were playing on a team with napoleon. If you were worried about "fair" teams, you or nap should have been moved there before I even arrived. Don't even try to make this about making teams fair. Look at my stats! I'm below average player. You kept removing me from your team because of your dislike for me. If you cared about fair teams you or nap should have moved teams before I even arrived. It's clear that you let your emotions control you euro, maybe you shouldn't be an admin, if you are just going to kick/ban people you dislike. Joining the "wrong" team isn't a rule here. It's pretty sad that I have to say it, but you need to grow up and stop being butt hurt. It's sad I have to be the one to say it, when I'm not even grown up myself!!

Postby paint:> » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Oh! And 1 more thing, euro! If you wanted to make the teams fair, you could have just asked me. Forcefully moving people to the other team doesn't make any sense. The teams seemed fair to me when I joined, the other team kept getting the docs with no problems. The other team had some decent players on it too. All you had to do was ask, and I would have complied but your hatred for me lead to you kicking and banning me.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:59 am

you are paying him a huge compliment by calling him obstinate Euro. He' not, he's a willful troll who needs some ban time to think about how he acts.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 am

Paint I replied to your message. Running to me to fix the problem between Euro and yourself is just silly. He was the admin he asked/told/moved you. Good luck.

Postby caffeine » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 pm

here's my opinion, for what it's worth. banning someone for refusing to switch teams, on a server that forces player # balance, is stupid. villian is always the 1st guy to switch teams if numbers become imbalanced. part of the obligation that comes w/ being an admin. the right move would have been for euro to just switch teams, if he truly cared about balance.

the other day i grabbed docs on ice, and ran them. euro globally says "caff if you run docs we're going back to beach". i transmitted and he changes map to beach. where does that stop? "if you keep killing me i'll kick you"???

lord knows i don't give a F about paint, but it sounds like he got hosed here...

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:54 pm

i agree with caff here.
telling maybe the worst player on rtcw to switch teams to make it even is kinda weird.
same with doc-run on non-beach maps. happened in the past too.
but im happy, euro finally is an admin, which gives us more rotation. but dont be a dick :)

Postby paint:> » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:41 pm

You know hell had frozen over and that things are really fucked up when caff agrees with me! Caff has been anti paint for 12 years!

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Haha, guess we gotta have the chime-ins.
I'll take the time to respond to them all because I'm "new":
Firstly, Paint, I asked you three (3) times to join the other team. I don't care what team Nappy was on, you were the new guy, you don't suck as much as you say, and your joining the other team balanced them out more. It's not really that complicated. Last month, you decided to rename me "butt hurt euro" when ingame for some innane reason, which gives your reputation away. As if I care about name-calling. It's a wonder where your priorities are.
Caff, your reading skills are still not what you, or I, would like them to be. I did not ban Paint for not switching teams, he was banned for not complying to a request made of him. It doesn't have to matter what the request is, if it is in a reasonable area. As for your previous observation, we were playing a map NOT beach, and people were saying that they wanted to stay a little longer (as evidenced by what was written after you ran docs). You, Booty, and a few others love to run docs as fast as you can, knowing that other players would prefer to play something other than beach again and again. I know I was one of the first to ask players to "play it out a bit", and now, years later, others are singing the same tune. I asked you not to run docs, you don't care, you run them away. Sounds similar to what Paint did eh? So, instead of my trying to have everyone else's interests in mind because I can switch maps, I succomb to your childish behavior. So, then play beach and run the docs all day as fast as you can. After all, you're justified because it's an objective-based game, yes?
Etwas, I don't think that Paint is the worst player in the game, and I wouldn't be able to offer a guess as to who is. The basic tenent here is that he was the last to join the server, and he joined the stronger team. It was 5v5 and even if it was 15v15, it is easy to see when someone wants to stack teams. As is mentioned above, I could've switched teams, but if I had, the teams would've been really uneven - and that is not a self-serving statement.
That is enough typing to this thread from me tonight.

Postby caffeine » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 am

"he was banned for not complying to a request made of him. It doesn't have to matter what the request is, if it is in a reasonable area."

This is not even close to acceptable. I don't expect you to admit that you were wrong, bc nobody does on the Internet. Next time just do the right thing and switch teams on your own.

Irt you comment about doc running: Some people like to run the docs. Others like to play dm. Following your logic, I suppose if I were an admin I could start threatening people who play dm bc it's not how I prefer to play. Please don't hide behind the veil of "it's what the server wants" when it's really "what euro wants. Go for skullz!

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Is paint the suck my balls guy or is that pipi?

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:23 pm

EurO wrote:Etwas, I don't think that Paint is the worst player in the game, and I wouldn't be able to offer a guess as to who is. The basic tenent here is that he was the last to join the server, and he joined the stronger team. It was 5v5 and even if it was 15v15, it is easy to see when someone wants to stack teams. As is mentioned above, I could've switched teams, but if I had, the teams would've been really uneven - and that is not a self-serving statement.
That is enough typing to this thread from me tonight.

yea, ok. makes sense.

Postby Hayling » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:56 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:Is paint the suck my balls guy or is that pipi?
That would be Pipi and he seriously needs to make something newly creative other than his same old gay pride driven binds.

Next

Return to Abuse!