euro

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: euro

Postby caffeine » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:25 pm

wrong. i did revive him. you asked me not to do it, so i didn't. then junior bans me today for it. stupid...

Postby caffeine » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:16 pm

i'm not going to bother responding to this guy who calls me a nigger b/c i tkd him 1 time.

i'm not trying to be some drama party like parcher has become. and i'm not going to be made out to be the bad guy here. euro doesn't like me and admin abused me. whoever is in charge please just tell him to leave me the fuck alone. it's that simple.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:07 pm

caffeine wrote:i'm not going to bother responding to this guy who calls me a nigger b/c i tkd him 1 time.

i'm not trying to be some drama party like parcher has become. and i'm not going to be made out to be the bad guy here. euro doesn't like me and admin abused me. whoever is in charge please just tell him to leave me the fuck alone. it's that simple.
You tk on purpose for the docs but you're being admin abused? Gtfo.

Postby Raiser » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:09 pm

There's no reason why Caff should of been kicked for something like that I mean I'm always running the docs and I never get kicked. Sometimes people even give me the docs to go run granted I've never tked someone for the docs but I agree a medic should always run the docs so what Caff did is the smart play. The dude is a noob if he gets mad getting tked and the docs taken from him. To me it seems like there's a bit of admin abuse there. Caff is one of the good players that's left playing this game so if you are going to kick him then make sure it's a good reason and not because he's owning everyone then running the docs.

Postby caffeine » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

no, please reread original post if you are confused

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Raiser wrote:There's no reason why Caff should of been kicked for something like that I mean I'm always running the docs and I never get kicked. Sometimes people even give me the docs to go run granted I've never tked someone for the docs but I agree a medic should always run the docs so what Caff did is the smart play. The dude is a noob if he gets mad getting tked and the docs taken from him. To me it seems like there's a bit of admin abuse there. Caff is one of the good players that's left playing this game so if you are going to kick him then make sure it's a good reason and not because he's owning everyone then running the docs.
He shouldn't be kicked for purposely tking someone for the docs and then saying meds should run them? Are you fucking retarded? I'll show you what admin abuse is the next time I see you. This way you won't be confused with an admin running the server and keeping assholes out and teams straight to what an abusive admin really is.
The dude is a noob if he gets mad getting tked and the docs taken from him.
Really? The dude was playing his game. What the fuck gives you or anyone else the right to tk him? Gawd, you're a damn idiot.

Postby caffeine » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:55 pm

All these quotes n no response to the original post. Says plenty

Postby caffeine » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 am

B wrote: He shouldn't be kicked for purposely tking someone for the docs and then saying meds should run them?

let's be clear about what really happened - not what you think happened b/c major meanie the racist PMd you.

3 of us rushed doc room and killed an axis in there. meanie grabbed docs with 50 HP as an LT. i simply tk rev'd him and took docs myself. i gave him 2 med packs and then started to run docs. he respawned and tried to tk me. he didn't succeed b/c he's not very good. then he calls me a "nigger" in global. then you pm'd me that he was butthurt about it and told me not to do that again - so i didn't. then the NEXT DAY junior kick banned me for an hour for that incident.

meanwhile nothing is said about euro's bullshit. just b/c you are an admin doesn't mean you have to have this ironclad viewpoint that your other admins here do no wrong.

Postby Raiser » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Hahaha this is hilarious so Caff tked the doc carrier who was a LT that had 50 health then he revived him and gave him med packs? Caff got kicked for that? Lol you admins need to learn how to actually be admins because that's ridiculous. I always get tked revived if I have docs as a Lt matter affact I want someone to tk rev me then take docs if I'm an LT; medics should always run docs. I'm sorry guys and GIRL but I'm with Caff on this one, absolutely ridiculous and admin abuse ;) got to love the dumb drama on this server though admins making horrible decisions such as random shuffles to make teams worse, changing maps to kungfugrip or tram late at night to kill a server, forcefully moving people to different teams and I'll add kicking someone for a tk rev for docs if they are an LT and have low health lol GG

Postby caffeine » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Major Meanie wrote:Sure you'll enjoy my new game strategy while you're on now that you've made it pretty clear you believe it's ok to gamejock and TK.

do whatever you feel like you have to do racist. just be warned that if you shoot at me i'm going to shoot back. don't go crying TK to msb if you are playing that game.

Postby caffeine » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 pm

you got tk'd for docs 1x and went crying to mommy. "it's what a man does".

just get over it major racist.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:30 pm

caffeine wrote:
B wrote: He shouldn't be kicked for purposely tking someone for the docs and then saying meds should run them?

let's be clear about what really happened - not what you think happened b/c major meanie the racist PMd you.

3 of us rushed doc room and killed an axis in there. meanie grabbed docs with 50 HP as an LT. i simply tk rev'd him and took docs myself. i gave him 2 med packs and then started to run docs. he respawned and tried to tk me. he didn't succeed b/c he's not very good. then he calls me a "nigger" in global. then you pm'd me that he was butthurt about it and told me not to do that again - so i didn't. then the NEXT DAY junior kick banned me for an hour for that incident.

meanwhile nothing is said about euro's bullshit. just b/c you are an admin doesn't mean you have to have this ironclad viewpoint that your other admins here do no wrong.
Major meanie didn't pm me anything. You tk'd him and took the docs, when I said something to you you said "Meds always run the docs". You said nothing about tk reviving. I didn't say admins don't do wrong. But this time, You're in the wrong. You know it.

Previous

Return to Abuse!