Euro Again

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Euro Again

Postby paint:> » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:09 pm

I got muted today by Euro. Not sure why. It happened right after I vsay great shot. I was specing a player. He killed someome ( I think euro?) With a pistole. I vsayed great shot and I got muted. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? If I did something wrong I'm sorry :(.

Re: Euro Again

Postby caffeine » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:01 am

euro is the worst admin i've ever seen in an online game. instantly muting people he doesn't like. kicking people for running docs on an objective server. banning people for small, inconsequential things. how much money would i have to give you maa to take away his admin privileges? nothing he does except for rotate the map is for the good of the server (and we can do that with votes) - only for the good of euro...

Postby ranje » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:23 pm

/reconnect

#babies

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Don't know why I am bothering to address this. Paint, you spam vsays over and over - this is not the first thread you have started on something that you do repeatedly. Of course, you vasy with the hope that you get me irritated. It doesn't. What irritates me is your disrespect for other players. In fact, that is the final lament I have of this great game we play. The total disrespect some players have for other players and their fun. Napoleon would vsay incessantly as well and look at where he is. Try to act more your age ingame - even if you are specing - and you will stop making these threads. As far as the second person on this thread, you are a prime example of the fifth sentence in this post.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:59 pm

EurO wrote:Don't know why I am bothering to address this. Paint, you spam vsays over and over - this is not the first thread you have started on something that you do repeatedly. Of course, you vasy with the hope that you get me irritated. It doesn't. What irritates me is your disrespect for other players. In fact, that is the final lament I have of this great game we play. The total disrespect some players have for other players and their fun. Napoleon would vsay incessantly as well and look at where he is. Try to act more your age ingame - even if you are specing - and you will stop making these threads. As far as the second person on this thread, you are a prime example of the fifth sentence in this post.

+1

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:32 am

caffeine wrote:how much money would i have to give you maa to take away his admin privileges?

$100 sound fair?

Postby caffeine » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:52 am

"this is not the first thread you have started on something that you do repeatedly"

quite ironic that this isn't the first thread about you abusing as admin either - cool guy..

i'll consider it and will be in touch, thanks...

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:45 pm

MAN-AT-ARMS wrote:
caffeine wrote:how much money would i have to give you maa to take away his admin privileges?

$100 sound fair?

LMAO now they're going to start a gofundme to remove MsB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby paint:> » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Wow that sure is a lot of talk Euro. I didn't even know who was killed when I vsay great shot. I was eating dinner and specing someone. He rekt some with a pistol and I vsay great shot. Suddenly, without warning you muted me.

Notice something euro? Nearly every abuse thread started lately is aimed at you. I've seen you kick and mute people for no reason except you say they disrespected you. You can't handle losing and I've seen you threaten to kick people for running docs.

I'm with caffeine. I'll pay whatever it takes to make up for what euro is paying. I don't even want to be an admin, MAA. I've been around a long time and euro is one of the worst I've seen.

Postby paint:> » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:56 pm

MAN-AT-ARMS wrote:

$100 sound fair?

How much do you pay for the server every month? Ill throw in money every month, if it means removing euro. When the guy is on the server we literally are afraid to vsay or run obj or he will kick/mute you. I'll pay and I don't even want to be an admin.

Postby pipi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:32 pm

paint:> wrote:Wow that sure is a lot of talk Euro. I didn't even know who was killed when I vsay great shot. I was eating dinner and specing someone. He rekt some with a pistol and I vsay great shot. Suddenly, without warning you muted me.

Notice something euro? Nearly every abuse thread started lately is aimed at you. I've seen you kick and mute people for no reason except you say they disrespected you. You can't handle losing and I've seen you threaten to kick people for running docs.

I'm with caffeine. I'll pay whatever it takes to make up for what euro is paying. I don't even want to be an admin, MAA. I've been around a long time and euro is one of the worst I've seen.

Problem could be solved by making me admin.

!callvote make pipi admin

Postby ranje » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

You could always play elsewhere, oh wait you can't. Now grow up, stop moaning about admins and don't ruin what is left of rtcw :ar15:

Postby avb3 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm surprised this happened..

I think Paint has been better with his sexual, racial, tasteless (yet funny) outbursts.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:13 pm

Hmm...maybe the admin bounty should be set by number of years of service.

Postby caffeine » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 pm

so removing euro costs $1 then? sold

Next

Return to Abuse!