Villain

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: Villain

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Paint=EXPOSED... Drop that knowledge Casey :boss:

Postby Casey » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:13 am

Major Meanie wrote:Paint keeps it relatively legit

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Relatively legit? Ya that really sums up Paint. Thanks for your for powerful insight and laser sharp analytical skills, those are some pretty productive and helpful comments.

It's always nice to have someone chime in who has no idea what they are talking about, it gives us all someone to feel sorry for.

You waste enough of our time on the server, not to mention a slot, why don't you STFU and go crawl back underneath your rock...

P.S. For the record there Hotshot, if you bothered to read the thread, an Uber-Sensitive Pussy(one of the biggest whiniest pussies left on the server in fact) started this thread to whine about Admins like a 5 year old, because he couldn't do what he wanted, so thanks, yet again Major Meanie, a very accurate and constructive comment, I don't know what we would do without you...

Location: International... I don't believe in borders. This world is ours

Postby Krispykreme » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:05 pm

I can't believe it... People just came to the forums to cry about abuse. PAINT Get a life!

Postby Bruce Willis » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:55 am

Paint wrote: players were Tking or bleeding me........ Admin was on and told them to continue to Tking and bleed and he threatened to kick me.........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Previous

Return to Abuse!