XII should be banned

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

XII should be banned

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:39 pm

XII should be banned. Saturday afternoon around 3pm, server with 15-20 ppl, he is there. As usual he is complaining about his team, how we all suck, don't revive etc beng his usual self.

At one point we are in the basement and he and someone else are shot and as I'm being shot at I revive but I revive the other dead player first instead of XII (the other player is a LT and XII is a medic) so after that we are all killed. So yes I should have revive the medic first but it was in the heat of the game and the lt was closer so I explain that to XII and of course he says fuck you and I'm also cursing at him and this goes on for a while.

The next game, he is still insulting evryone and with 4 minutes left to play he tks me and gibbed me on purpose skulling me as well.

Tking on purpose is a no-no. Getting tked and gibbed on purpose and skulled at the same time, this is really infuriating.

I rejoined and tking him a few time I was so pissed off.

This guy needs to cool off. And a little ban should do it.

Thank you. :tard:

RTCW Admin

Re: XII should be banned

Postby EurO » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:30 am

He is on everyone's radar, and like a few player's constant vsays, his complaining gives me a headache. It would be good if he just realized that all his antics have zero effect on the targets of his rants, and he would just play. But I learned a new thing: I muted him when he was heaving ethnophaulisms at you, and because he couldn't continue, he left! Maybe he doesn't want to play RTCW, but rather choose some form of transference because of how terrible his day went. But as for a ban, it's at the admin's discretion at exactly the time when it happens.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:42 am

Tek_killa.qc wrote:Tking on purpose is a no-no.

I rejoined and tking him a few time I was so pissed off.

Postby Hayling » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:47 pm

If he teamkills me, then XII will be on my shitlist to make fun of him in the future.

He isn't the same person post 2013... he seemingly behave more erratic and angry if we made a few mistakes.

Postby Lazyeye » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:24 pm

X11 definitely is a nuisance. He thinks he is GOD and people should play the way he wants them to play. He NEVER STFU not to mention when he pulls his TK bullshit because he didn't like something. I say hang em!

Postby Marvo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Agreed

Return to Abuse!