v1rkeS!_cL_!

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

v1rkeS!_cL_!

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:37 am

I will not be rude in this post but I will be clear.
I dont know (and i really dont matter) whats the problem of this guy, but my patience is not eternal. About 2 weeks ago everytime that this guy joins up, starts tk and gibb on porpouse (with laughs), bleeding on porpouse, telling where I am and what I am doing.... what I have to do? the same? tk him, bleeding and start a war and ruin the game? NO. I preffer disconnect to not cause problems and l leave him alone with his shit. He is a fucking childish player, please grow up. If I did something to you, please talk me like a mature person and lets fix it, even if I have to apologize for something, but stop acting like a shithead moron, stop this nonstop idiotic behavior. Yesterday some players saw you doing this shit and warned you. I think you are playing with fire, maybe someday you will have a fright if not stop. One thing is joking for fun to not get bored, and a very different thing is torment a player until the disgust. I'm just asking you for one thing: play and ignore me.

RTCW Admin

Re: v1rkeS!_cL_!

Postby EurO » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:27 pm

I got your PM about virkes behavior, but he left not long after you contacted me ingame. I agree with you, he is playing like he is drunk, or taking some medication or something. You can tell this kind of behavior like those players that cheer everytime they are killed, and "lol"-ing everything. You know, wingnuts having a good ole time. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary, except that I don't remember this player acting like that earlier. Now that you have posted it here, we can watch and give him a timeout or more, should it continue.

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 am

Many thanks for your reply Euro. Im agree with you in all. It is a disgrace to be a magnet of trolls. Because usually I am joking in game, they think that I am punching bag to discharge their frustrations... and ITS NOT!! If they want that I have a super serious attitude, bad-tempered with a crooked sense of humor, they only have to still in their idiotic attitude. But I dont want it because wolf is for fun!!! :gamer1:
Greetings.

Postby Hayling » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:47 pm

I did notice odd behavior from Virkes actually TKing on the console. I thought it was a one off thing tking in rage of Assassin for doing something incredibly stupid.

Postby Casey » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Maybe he wasn't too happy about you Panzer TK'ing him every two minutes, and then finishing if off a 'Cheer' or 'Hello' for good measure.

It's OK for you to be a total loser on the server, but heaven forbid someone has the gall to do it back to you, or you throw a tantrum like a 3 year old.

Postby n* ASSASSIN » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 pm

STFU dirty liar, and get into your business, ok? who the fuck are you to comment in this post? advice: to defend someone is not necessary to lie, doing that YOU SEEMS the 3 years old. You understand english? What part do not you understand of: "some players saw he doing this shit and warned him". So this means I am not the only one who saw that. For me this post is closed, I will not waste any more time answering nothing more about this subject, even if I read some dumbshit like that. Please, some admin lock this post to prevent more brainless comment without knowing anything. Thanks.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Can't we all just....get along?

Postby Tragic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:44 pm

B wrote:Can't we all just....get along?

:ar15:

Return to Abuse!