Villain abuse again

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Villain abuse again

Postby Paint » Sat May 13, 2017 10:07 am

This morning villain got mad and started to abuse his powers. Player Rich999 was playing and he was on villain's team. He wasn't playing very well and kept getting killed quickly. Villain kept moving him to spec. Rich999 would join back up and play but villain would move him back to spec within seconds. Rich999 said wtf and would join back up but villain continued. I'm pretty sure villain was upset because he wasn't doing very well (he went 31-31). Anyways, I told villain to let rich999 play the game. He may have been a bad player but he was breaking no rules. Villain told me rich999 was wasting a slot on the server. At the time there were 7 players on server. I'm fairly certain the server can hold more than 7 players... I told villain I would report him for abuse and he banned me. Maa please so something about villain. How many times is he allowed to get away with this abuse? Why is he allowed to keep pushing a player to spec? Rich999 was not afk. Look at the log. You can tell he was moving around and playing. Villain kept moving him to spec when he got in his way or played poorly. Maybe villain should have moved himself to spec? He was getting destroyed in the game.

Re: Villain abuse again

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat May 13, 2017 10:17 am

u really begged for that ban, paint...

as u know, i was in villains team too, and as a fact, richie went pretty often afk, blocking the fwd bunker spawn. + he didnt complain about it getting moved to spec. at least u tried here to stay with the facts. the rest u mention is such a joke lol.

Postby Paint » Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 am

Ahh yes. You're wrong on this one etwas. I saw on 2 occasions that rich999 got moved to spec after I killed him in upperbase and backstairs. Not sure if you saw that or not. Both times villain was in the area and had also gotten killed. I'm assuming villain moved him to spec both times because he failed to revive villain. If he was really afk how did he rejoin after ever spec move?

Postby Paint » Sat May 13, 2017 10:36 am

Also how did I ask for a ban? Was it because I was saying something mean to Villain? You know admins have the ability to mute people right? Isn't a ban the last option in a situation like that?

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 am

Paint wrote:Ahh yes. You're wrong on this one etwas. I saw on 2 occasions that rich999 got moved to spec after I killed him in upperbase and backstairs. Not sure if you saw that or not. Both times villain was in the area and had also gotten killed. I'm assuming villain moved him to spec both times because he failed to revive villain. If he was really afk how did he rejoin after ever spec move?

yes, maybe this happened or you just made that up. really, who would believe anything u say?
u most on server for trolling, teasing other players. dunno why u picked villain as a victim. u joined the server and u started arguing richie got moved to spec. he didnt complain about it, my team didnt complain about it. why u make a story bout it?

mute or ban: this topic would have been popped up so or so. the last thing u mentioned to him b4 the ban, that he's "dumb as fuck" (so... far away from "reporting villain for admin abuse".

why cant u just play the game, paint? usually its fun with u, some vsay battles. but all this teasing, making stories about others k/d rate etc.. dont see the point, other than piss others off.

Postby Paint » Sat May 13, 2017 11:16 am

I was defending a player who was being abused. Richie999 did say wtf after being moved to spec the last time. How do you not see this? He got moved to spec after him and villain were killed. Next he said wtf and rejoined. You said your team wasn't complaining. Well of course villain won't complain. Apparently you weren't paying attention so you didn't complain. Richie999 by saying wtf was complaining. Again, how was he afk if he rejoined each time? Again, what did I do to become banned? What rules need to be violated to warrant a ban and what rules did I violate for villain to ban me? Do you not see the abuse here, etwas?

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat May 13, 2017 11:38 am

i have nothing more to add. all was written from my point of view.
just stop trolling? u do it right now...

Postby pipi » Sat May 13, 2017 5:18 pm

I can't hear you Etwas. Must be villains balls sticking in your mouth.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Sat May 13, 2017 6:04 pm

pipi wrote:I can't hear you Pipi. Must be Paints balls sticking in your mouth.

easy to tease, offend, troll others. just sad he cant do it on the server now, with u together, isnt it?

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Sun May 14, 2017 1:11 am

Every morning when i wake up, i ask myself, what evil can I do today. How can I abuse my admin powers and who can i mute, kick or ban. Its the only thrill in my life. Paint - You know what I'm talking about, right? You love to bully, troll, complain, blame and waste the time of others with your shit.

Rich999 was moved to Spec several times whenever he went afk. He was afk even before Paint joined the server.

Postby Paint » Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 am

Again, explain to me how he was afk (away from keyboard) if he rejoined immediately each time you put him to spec. You and etwas like to ignore fact. Also explain to me how rich999 was shooting at me, I killed him, and you moved him to spec. This is like every other time you have abused your power villain. When you are frustrated or getting beat or if someone runs the docs you abuse your power. You were getting frustrated and took it out on rich999. He wasn't afk. You know what afk means right?

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Sun May 14, 2017 11:54 am

Cool story Bro, I know it makes sense in your twisted mind.

Postby Lazyeye » Sun May 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Paint just STFU. Give your act a rest. Everyone is on to your bullshit. Sad, your a grown man and you repeatedly act like a 14 yr old, making up stupid bullshit rumors and straight LIES. Can we get a live voting poll that says

"Is Paint full of shit"

1 for YES
2 for NO

Goodluck. Clown

Postby Paint » Sun May 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Lol am i making you mad??

Postby Lazyeye » Mon May 15, 2017 8:47 am

Your up here crying and whining about your ban but I'm mad? Good Job Clown. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Next

Return to Abuse!