More abuse by euro

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

More abuse by euro

Postby Paint » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:15 pm

All day bume has been bleeding me and tking me. Villain did the right thing and kicked bume. After villain left bume rejoined my team and started bleeding and tking me again. I kept making euro aware of what was going on and he wouldn't do anything. Why is bume allowed to tk and bleed me all the time? Why does euro even have admin powers if he isn't going to enforce server rules?

Location: International... I don't believe in borders. This world is ours

Re: More abuse by euro

Postby Krispykreme » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Yes Cuckold whatever you say, you are always the victim... FU

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 pm

What a shock Paint crying foul on the forum. Cool story Bro! Lmfaoooooooooooooooo U fuckin wanker. Cry us a river.

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Lazy, anything Paint says you're going to disagree lol.. With all due respect to Paint I have to agree with him. I like Bume - seems a good guy with a good sense of humor etc - but he can be a whiny little bitch sometimes.. He does this little 'I'm going to withhold ammo from you since you didn't drop me enough med packs' game.. and will bleed you if he's in a pissed mood. Not the first to do this lol....., but yea...

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 am

Anyone who cries about bume is a wanker. BUME? lmfaooooooooooooooo insignificant

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:10 pm

This is obviously more about me than anything Bume does. Paint is, unfortunately, just jealous and sad that he gets outwitted and outsmarted on a constant basis while playing, by most people on the server. When this happens (frequently) he begins his 6-year-old rants such as the one that begins this, and all of his threads. Maybe I shouldn't be so wordy, since he has difficulty following my previous responses to his complaints, but I digress.
Paint is nothing but a jealous bully, who loves to call out weaker players to others by listing their kill/death ratios, or whatever he can find to belittle people. This is a perfect definition of internet bullying. People are dying around the world - in real life - because of this. Coming up with a clan name just FOR bullying on the server, and trying to recruit other bullies is another of his favorite past-times.
All I need to one thing Paint, to ban you. You seem to have some sense of understanding, because when I ask you to stop, you can. But it's temporary, as is your ability to just play and shut up.
As far as Bume goes, he's another player that could always find another game to play if he wanted to. However, when I spec him and see his stats, they are no worse than other frequent TKers. It must be a personal thing - as soon as he sees a player's name above his head, he immediately lapses into a certain type of behavior - and this is the result. You can tell these players because they are always at the bottom of the scores because of team damage. Villian asks Paint, "why do you join his team if he just bleeds and TKs you"? Great question that these two misfits can't seem to find an answer to. But Bume gets to play - for free - like everyone else here.
Why can't you just count your blessings and play your favorite game, and leave all your real life stuff at home? The blessing you SHOULD count is the one that allows you to keep playing when, in any other time and in any other game, you would've been gone a long time ago.

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm

It's painfully obvious paint tries to be a bully. I bitch slap bullies. He tries his little call out stats game on me but I find it halairious that he is so consumed with my stats. It just confirms the fact that I am in his head. (Job well done by me :)
Not to mention My K/D ratio is better then his. LMFAO Sad life he has and perhaps this makes him feel better about his inadequate life. I don't mind it, actually I like it. He's just a dick rider with keyboard muscles. I eat bitches like him for lunch. Say my name bitch!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa Maybe his girlfriend Caff will chime in and try to take his back but I will shut him down to.

Postby caffeine » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm

EurO wrote:This is obviously more about me than anything Bume does.

on a thread titled "More abuse by euro". We got a smart one here....

Postby The new lukino » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 am

Paint is right, Bume, Krause and Wtf do the same and euro does not kick it, the only one who does is villain

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:52 am

If the ban hammer were a little heavier, I don't think we'd have as much of this bs. People know they can push boundaries and get away with it, so they do.

Postby Lazyeye » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:46 pm

It is still alive. If you want to keep up with the jones's make sure you download the hacks when you reinstall.

Postby Tragic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:19 am

Lazyeye wrote:It is still alive. If you want to keep up with the jones's make sure you download the hacks when you reinstall.

The server doesn't even have PB enabled and you're complaining about people who download hacks. I wonder why there is hackers, I wonder...

Postby Lazyeye » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Show me where you see me complaining. Didn't think so! We are all aware who they are. I just laugh and continue to roll them.

Postby Tragic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Lazyeye wrote: make sure you download the hacks when you reinstall.

^
Lazyeye wrote:Show me where you see me complaining. Didn't think so! We are all aware who they are. I just laugh and continue to roll them.

Postby Lazyeye » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Like I said show me the complaint? Cool story troll.

Next

Return to Abuse!