Dumb Players/ watch admin

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Unregistered

Dumb Players/ watch admin

Postby Unregistered » Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:04 am

Would admin please watch language used and names of players on servers? I don't have a problem with much, but, there are a lot of kids playing. Some individuals don't know when to quit. Could you set a time out period for people kicked? case and point "I Kill Children And Eat Them" player saying racist remarks, kicked. Came back in 2 seconds later, was kicked over 20 time for various statements, kept coming back. Thanks...

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:14 am

Hmm....I can set the bot to disallow certain names. But as far as a language filter goes....there just isnt that kind of support in BF for it yet.

There is usually always an admin present though, i'll let all of them know. Thanks!

Postby S.S. N » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:03 am

that i kill children and eat them guy was going on friday night/sat morning on the wolf beach regular not BF. he was awful. succesfully voted off a bunch. he had pals too cause alot of people were calling votes on the high ranked opponents like he was and F2'ing votes against kid eater. damn political dicsussions going on during the game was awful that night too. fools.

N

:violin:

Postby Kristov » Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:59 pm

I was gonna say...we don't see that stuff on the BF server, at least, I haven't. I'll jump on somone's ass REAL quick if they make ANY racist comment, it's something I simply don't allow when I'm around, period, from anyone, online or offline.

Beyond that, I cuss, the other admins for the BF servers cuss, and I'm not going to say anything to anyone that's cussing, it IS a war game after all :)
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:04 am

you are an admin we cant do anything most of the times we try to kick people nobody votes and the vote failes
for you it isn't that hard

i ve seen i kill children and eat them play on the beach server play
i think his names tells alot about this man

he has a few problems
perhaps his parents dropped him and he kept bounsing on the flour

grtz
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:59 pm

I say you should kick everyone with any obsenity in their name.

Err.. wait. Shit. :help:

Wulf

Postby Wulf » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:43 pm

geezes people are talking more and more crap on those servers lately , i mean people try to have fun and play but there always is some joker with a stupid nick or some guy who keeps repeating ::medic:: or ::the enemy is weakend:: over and over , should be a way to ban those people for a longer time...

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:40 pm

Yeah I would actually love to see "The enemy is weakened" global version inactivated if at all possible. I think there is no need to tell the other team they are weakened. It wouldn't bother me either accept as nightcrawler said, people just repeat "The ememy is weakened" over and over til its just flat out annoying and I stop playing. If your team is kicking another teams ass all over, please don't yell this phrase becuase the other team probabily isnt having much fun anyways.

Postby Camel toe joe » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:29 pm

I find it funny that parents let their kids play these kind of violent games yet they don't want them to curse, so it's ok to set someone on fire with a flame thrower but you get a bar of soap in your mouth if you say fuck....any of you ever play soldier of fortune 2 ? that game is very graphic you blow someones head or leg off and you see the body on the floor spurting blood! ( i love that) anyway i agree racist crap is not acceptible but cursing..... no fucken problemo:P this isn't a day care....although i'm sure some of the admins feel like baby sitters half the time...

Nuke

Postby Nuke » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:03 pm

Agreed all the racists should be kicked but as for cussing, fuck all you bitches who think that we whocuss are bastards and if you are to damn young to be cussing than you should be playing fucking video games with violence. Any way when you die in BF you occasionly cuss any way the game cuss for you. I love hearing OH DAMN when you die in BF.

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:44 pm

fuck all you bitches who think that we whocuss are bastards

Umm... some of us who cuss are bastards. Fucktard. (j/k) :D

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:34 am

That whole exchange from the previous 2 entries......... Brilliant...;)

Return to Abuse!