Pillow Biter and Paint bleeding & TK

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: Pillow Biter and Paint bleeding & TK

Postby vanillakilla » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:57 am

Ahhh the lazy old tactic of calling someone.... racist, bigot, ageist, sexist, etc. Once I hear those terms thrown around, the rest of the argument means nothing, as its author has already painted themselves as a whiny little social justice sheep. :suicide:

Postby vanillakilla » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:59 am

Also, playing with that field of view just REEKS of DOUCHEBAG

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Geez, I hate to chime in, Shaz, but the best way to get these wingnuts to stop being your #1 fan is to ignore them completely. Like you said, with children who throw tantrums, don't enable them. I just do a /perma'nore, and they tend to wander off to see if they can get their attention needs from targeting someone else. Don't fuel the fire, and the fire loses it's... characteristics of being a fire, hah! :suicide:

Postby Paint » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:54 am

Top lel. What's wrong shaz? Did mean old paint hurt your feelings? Convenient that you forget to mention your tking and bleeding.

Lmao imagine being this ass blasted that you go to forums to cry about a little bit of banter.

Imagine being so cucked that you allow strangers on a 20 year old game to upset you this much! Hahahahahahaha

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Paint wrote:Top lel. What's wrong shaz? Did mean old paint hurt your feelings? Convenient that you forget to mention your tking and bleeding.

Lmao imagine being this ass blasted that you go to forums to cry about a little bit of banter.

Imagine being so cucked that you allow strangers on a 20 year old game to upset you this much! Hahahahahahaha

based on your reply - its all u want from this game. piss others off and if u succeed u some happy guy.

Postby caffeine » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:32 pm

EurO wrote:Geez, I hate to chime in, Shaz, but the best way to get these wingnuts to stop being your #1 fan is to ignore them completely. Like you said, with children who throw tantrums, don't enable them. I just do a /perma'nore, and they tend to wander off to see if they can get their attention needs from targeting someone else. Don't fuel the fire, and the fire loses it's... characteristics of being a fire, hah! :suicide:

Yeah Shaz follow euro’s blueprint of sucking and getting vsayed. then paying maa money to be admin so you can abuse power and kick and mute players for no reason to the point where you actually get your admin taken away from you. Those children though...

Postby Paint » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Caff is right. Euro and shaz are the very definition of cuck.

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:40 am

Paint wrote:Caff is right. Euro and shaz are the very definition of cuck.

And so is ShaZ .....

Shaz wrote:As for Paint, other than being a racist uneducated hopeless basement troll

... there have been many complaints about you lately Paint .... if you cant behave in a civil manner on the server you might need a time-out ... so please stfu for a while and stop with your trolling, bullying (bleeding) and racist language.

Thank you! We'll all appreciate it!

Postby Paint » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Oh here comes the baseless accusations. Villain wont even kick tkers or bleeders. Instead of kicking tank spank for tking me, villain moves me to allies. I run docs in quick and he threatens to ban me lol. Also, all my talk is just BANTER. Do you see me crying about the stuff people say to me? You think I'm the only one who dishes it out?

Postby Paint » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Oh no! Villain help me! Shaz is saying mean things to me! Maybe shaz needs a "time out" for being uncivil! Lmao

Return to Abuse!