Shootz rampage of TK and bleeding

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: Chacal, Mugzy, BladeRunner

Recruit

Shootz rampage of TK and bleeding

Postby ShaZam » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Today shootz, under the name ribded sliver, ribded liver, and another stupid variant, followed me around on the server for 4 hours bleeding me incessantly, but mostly not Tk'ing me so he didn't get autokicked. No admins on, so I switched teams to get away from him his homo shit. He followed me when I switched teams. Back and forth we went, him chasing me, bleeding me, TK'ing me. Yes, I TK'd him to get him off my ass. Nobody should have to deal with that shit and until one of you moderators gets off your ass and actually assigns some consequences to that sort of behavior, it's going to continue and get worse.

Same with corpse, but this story is not new. He just walked up to me today, blew my head off and gibbed me. Just for kicks. Filthy asshats like corpse and shootz won't stop until you ban them for more than 24 hours.

And while we're at it, why don't we change it so that reconnecting doesn't reset your self-kill count before you get banned? Paint abuses the fuck out of that.

Recruit

Re: Shootz rampage of TK and bleeding

Postby ShaZam » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Oh, and I should also add that he was doing the same thing to Xii for awhile on Frostbite.

Also, he and paint were openly laughing about trying to chase me away. Paint with his old, tired, pathetic usual troll antics, and shootz with his TK's, bleeding, public celebration.

Of course I call a vote to kick and because people are so oblivious they vote no to blatant abuse.

Now, all you homos who are going to call me a whiner, get it out of your system. Mods, please do something about these clowns.

Recruit

Postby Paint » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Oh my. Shaz are you being bullied? Funny how you forget you mention that you started tking them first lmao. Stay cucked.

Recruit

Postby ShaZam » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Funny, paint. Everyone knows how full of shit you are, why do you even open your cuck mouth, besides to suck my balls?

Recruit

Postby Paint » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Oh no :<. It seems I am upsetting you shaz. I, a stranger on the internet, am ruining your day :<.

Return to Abuse!