The Bundy and Wang Tram Show....

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Re: The Bundy and Wang Tram Show....

Postby vanillakilla » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:24 pm

Died from a covid/aides strain

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:58 pm

!seen Bundy

Location: Roses are red, violets are blue. Jossue deleted /system32.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:02 am

Still around, just having to deal with a lot of stuff lately

Postby vanillakilla » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:58 am

you need RTCW therapy

Postby =TAO=CaptTrippS » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:21 am

*OF*James Bundy wrote:Still around, just having to deal with a lot of stuff lately

Can't believe I'm saying this but you've been missed, Bundy.. from the beach I mean, not the tram.. lol.. :cry:

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 pm

The Bundy and Wang show still going on... They call vote after vote after vote...When they do get a map change, like today, then Bundy runs the docs! Why ask for a map change over and over for then running the docs after 2 minutes and winning?
But the best is what happened next, Bundy calling a vote then disconnecting twice to reconnect and vote on the map he proposed!!! It's Wang all over again, but now it's Bundy trying to steal the vote!
You can see on the 2 pictures that he disconnected twice to vote...

I'm sure people will bitch and ridicule me for going on the forum to denonce this, I don't care. Bundy can't ever be voted out even when he acts like an ass. He is playing for fool, no consequences...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:15 pm

I also voted for Ron Paul in the last election. Three times, in three different states.

And I kick puppies.

We usually play maps after the busiest time of the server. Not too many F2 voters left on at those times. Even fewer miserable bastards who feel the need to panzer when it's 5vs3. And still manage to make more teamkills than kills with it. But you wouldn't know who I'm talking about.

Also, learn how to take a fucking screenshot you massive numpty.

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:28 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:I also voted for Ron Paul in the last election. Three times, in three different states.

And I kick puppies.

We usually play maps after the busiest time of the server. Not too many F2 voters left on at those times. Even fewer miserable bastards who feel the need to panzer when it's 5vs3. And still manage to make more teamkills than kills with it. But you wouldn't know who I'm talking about.

Also, learn how to take a fucking screenshot you massive numpty.

Oh no I upset the most selfish self centered player on the server I feel bad ...
You like making people angry, you enjoy it, only thing that mater in your mind is knowing that you get you way i.e. the map YOU YOU YOU want (emphasis on YOU the most important person on this planet) ...
That's why you run the objective all the time even if it empties the server. But it,s ok as long as YOU enjoy it.

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Buddy, you're the one who comes on the server, calls everyone noob, stupid, moron, idiot. And that was just this evening. But you do this every time you join.

All that while teamkilling with the panzer. This too, every time you come on the server.

It's almost all you do, pissing and moaning about other players whilst teamkilling.

Zero self-awareness.

Postby Tek_killa.qc » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:18 pm

*OF*James Bundy wrote:Buddy, you're the one who comes on the server, calls everyone noob, stupid, moron, idiot. And that was just this evening. But you do this every time you join.

All that while teamkilling with the panzer. This too, every time you come on the server.

It's almost all you do, pissing and moaning about other players whilst teamkilling.

Zero self-awareness.

I'll admit I tk more then average with the panzer, but I get more kills then average with it too. I'm not like you trying to avoid the ennemy to get to basement to run the docs. Run Forrest run...

Most of the time I don't say shit, but when like tonight 3 allies were standing at axis spawn doing nothing for half the game (Sono, Scumbag and I don't know who?) they take 3 spots on a team and they don't play. It screws up the game. Like Satan staying on hill doing nothing. If you join you play. That's not difficult to understand.

Postby vanillakilla » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am

Let me settle this: Bundy is a simp for docs and tram, and Pinto is a horrible (Excalibur level) panzer.

Postby Bruce Willis » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:45 am

Worst show I've ever seen!!

Beach map for 24hrs a day!!

7 days a week!!

Bubba for President!!

Bubba?

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:10 am

Bruce Willis wrote:Worst show I've ever seen!!

That's rich coming from a guy who makes straight to dvd movies. How very dare you, sir!

Postby Bruce Willis » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 pm

Too many map votes every game, everyday.......
Bundy and Wang voted and rejoin to vote again....that's what Tek Killa said......they're fraudsters,
Wang is the biggest idiot......he joined up and call a map vote right away...... even at 3-2 mins left of the game

This topic should be renamed "The Bundy and Wang Anti Beach Show"

Postby *OF*James Bundy » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:33 am

Previous

Return to Abuse!