Disgusting player bothersome

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Disgusting player bothersome

Postby {NNC}Charged » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:53 pm

hey admins, i am a frequent player to the ECGN 24/7 Beach server, and I was extremely angry when I saw this guy's anti-american values. There was this player named kill americans, who continuously went off on how he hopes americans were killed. Then keekanoo grew extremely tired of it and kicked him. However this guy got back on under the name american hate, and PMed me continusously saying how he hates americans and we're ALL pigs and he hopes we all die. Please take care of this idiot

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:22 am

Sorry I didn't notice he'd come back under the same name. I'd have dealt with him quickly. He might have stayed in spec which is hard to notice unless it's looked for. I think Wraith knocked him for a temp 900 after I zapped him.

Postby {NNC}Charged » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:31 am

Thank you, he came back with the name 'admin is a wanker' and he kept PM'ing me about how I was probably a stupid 'fat american' and he hopes things like what happened on 911 will happen to us gaain. That in my opinion, is morally disgusting. 911 was a waste of life, and is purely disgusting. This idiot doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, nor woulkd know reality even if it slapped him in the face. Someone please teach him a lesson and ban his ass.!!

Return to Abuse!