More lamers....

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

iceman41

More lamers....

Postby iceman41 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:09 pm

They are at it again, attempting to get their jollies by ruining game for everyone else. This occured on Sat. Dec 7, at least 2 players, I believe 3, blocking doors in coordination. They went by names of George (might be the one that just became member!), James (both had this name at first), Don, Theodore, Jesus and Im back. We would vote them off and they would just change name. Need more junior admins, no one was around to kick them. I dont want to seem like im whining about it, but it was sooo damn irritating.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:04 pm

Did you push them out of the way at all? Cause I see door blockers occasionally and everytime so far I just used my binded push key and pumped it and it moved them quite effectively. Just incase you don't know, I used the key s right, and typed this exactly into my console

/bind s +salute

that'll do it. Like I sayed if it doesn't work well enough just pump the key or even hold it down. If you already used the push then I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you out to be a fool, just some help. Good luck getting rid of door blocking scum man. :blow:

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:46 pm

Great advice, Tool. I am aware of this (dont ya think). Problem is shove becomes problematic on ather aspects of game, frankly, i dont like it (in areas of giving ammo med etc). I am thinking of all the newer players that arent aware of shove. This ruins game and server for them forever.

Regards, Iceman41

6undam

Postby 6undam » Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:19 am

Shove/salute is one way of getting rid of door blockers (why on earth do they waste their processor time door blocking - i.e. doing nothing - is beyond me) but unfortunately as allies if they door block the forward bunker, that already wastes precious spawn invulnerability such that when you finally manage to get out, you get gibbed... :(

Return to Abuse!