Admin abuse 2 -Wolfenstein Ecg

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Vetinari

Admin abuse 2 -Wolfenstein Ecg

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:26 am

HYYY

so I played a little bit of Wolfenstein when all of a sudden the mean mister NNC-Psycho appeared.

He immediately tried to tempban me,but it did not work (weird :o)

After that,5 minutes later,he did it again.And it worked

What was his reason?

Copying.

Yes,I wore the NNC tag before _but_ not anymore,at least for 24 hours now.

He still banned me.He did teh same yesterday.

I just would like to voice this because it is annoying to wait 900 secodns each time Psycho is in a bad mood,alright?

Fix this,please.

Postby Lord ZOG » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:30 am

Welcome to the real world, kid. People just don't do what they want, when they want here. It may be tough to accept, and if it is then you're more than welcome to display your antics elsewhere.

ECGN is a community. People come here because they have a good time and they know ill-mannered punks will be dealth with quickly.

I'm sure you were the only person who thought wearing some clan's tags would be funny. I personally don't have much patience for new players who show up and immediately start mocking me or other players. Some of the regulars here do that, and it's funny because we know them.

It's not much to ask that you behave, is it? Play the game, make a few friends and act civilized...and above all respect the admins. I know when I'm playing and I have to stop to babysit I'm often not very happy about it.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:02 am

How do you know I am new?I am not,in fact I am a regular.

Hell,I even explained it to him,I got rid of it,alright?

Why does he still need to tempban me?

And Admins are not gods and this is not nazism.Accept other players and dont go elitist.

By the way,the TAG wasnt even exactly the NNC-one.
The bunch assuemd i was mimixing them because of the black in the color.

Normally,that is a bunch of cra*.
But I dont know what you think Zoggie..

Dont go hard on me.

Postby Lord ZOG » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:24 am

It was only a temp ban, kid...get over it.

And don't assume I don't know who you are...admins do talk to each other and words gets around.

Behave and you're welcome to play here.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:40 am

It was now 3 tembans.Couldnt he stop it?It that too much demanded?

And,who am I?

Postby Lord ZOG » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:34 pm

Lemme guess...
Lord ZOG

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:08 am

Indeed,however,dont you agree?
And if not,why?

Postby ShipWreck » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:50 pm

for 1 thing dood u lied.. and made up this whole new clan story.. all i have to say... is he asked you nicely to remove it the first time as did i.. its beyond my control, but think u deserve it for lying to an admin, and a hell of a nice guy... what gave u away was your stupid spamming of : : i mean duh dood if your gonna make stuff up do it right next time:tard:

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:41 pm

''for 1 thing dood u lied.. and made up this whole new clan story..'''

I admit that,yes.

'' all i have to say... is he asked you nicely to remove it the first time as did i.. ''

and i did

''its beyond my control, but think u deserve it for lying to an admin, and a hell of a nice guy''

But that is eternal punishment.
The reason he gives,copying,cant be given because I am not using the NNC nick since sunday.He still bans me for that though.If he states that he bans me for lying,it would be somehow understandable.

... what gave u away was your stupid spamming of : :''

Huh?
That wasnt the reason.However,I do that because I want to see my stats and the console doesnt immediately execute the command you have written.You have to type in somethign first.Sure,I could type in ''2342rdsfgg'' but isnt '':'' a faster and spamless way?Yes.
But if you do know how to avoid that,I will stop of course.I know it is annoying so I reduced it already.

'' i mean duh dood if your gonna make stuff up do it right next time''

It was my intention to get caught,and,iirc,Psycho was fine with it...or at least he didnt ban me when he first spoke to me about that.

But since I 'accidentally'' hit my X and my name changed to the NNC-one,he bans me.

Sure,I deserved it.But not anymore.

Besides,the continuosly increases the ban time,a few hours ago he banned me for 2 hours.

It has to be over some day,ok?

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:36 pm

i am a fellow wolf admin, and as zog said, we do know what happens and each other...etc, and ive delt with plenty of people like you. here is the main way you can go: (not calling u a liar, but it doesnt show when/and or how long u used each name)
1: go back to him
2: tell him you are sorry, and get on with it
3: if u wish to stay, get along with others, and have your own unique name.
4: if you do all of this,and follow the normal rules, u shouldnt be kicked
5: if he still doesnt forgive you, then he has his reasons
6: if all else fails, and hes about to ban ya again, just ask him what he wants u to change, but NOT in a smart-ass way, only pisses us all off :D

PS, if you have keys bound to those types of macros, go to controls and reset to default!!!! i cant stress enough how many people get screwed over cuz of gay macros

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:43 pm

''1: go back to him''

He immediately kicks me.

''2: tell him you are sorry, and get on with it''

I cant.

''3: if u wish to stay, get along with others, and have your own unique name.''

I have my own name.and I do get along well with others already.

''4: if you do all of this,and follow the normal rules, u shouldnt be kicked''

Exactly,which worries me.

''5: if he still doesnt forgive you, then he has his reasons''

Would it not help to voice them?

''6: if all else fails, and hes about to ban ya again, just ask him what he wants u to change, but NOT in a smart-ass way, only pisses us all off''

I am not daring to get on the server because of him.He does immediately ban me.I can hardly talk.

''PS, if you have keys bound to those types of macros, go to controls and reset to default!!!! i cant stress enough how many people get screwed over cuz of gay macros''

I am sorry for this question but what is a macro,even?

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:37 pm

In my book anyone that copies another person's name or tries to use the cover of clan tags is seriously in the wrong.

We have rules in ecgn just like you have rules everywhere you live. Is a Stop sign nazism? Is it nazism if someone says you can't steal?

Give me a break.

You were a jerk--and by the looks of it you've got a history of it. Now you pay.

No rules = anarchy. If this social system was built on anarchy, you wouldn't have a computer. You probably wouldn't be alive. All I see is someone who admits to wrong only after they've been caught.

I only speak for my own actions, but if I caught you doing that shit I'd have hounded your ass into tetris.

Keekanoo.

Postby ShipWreck » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:38 pm

if i see him i'll talk to him.. and see whats up, and see what i can do, i'm not promising anything. if he has his mind set than i dunno:D

Postby Lord ZOG » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:52 pm

Two points;

The ban was temporary.
You're an idiot.

Case closed. Next tine try thinking before you do something.
Lord ZOG

Postby Evan » Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:25 pm

Closed to keep from getting out of hand.
Image.

Return to Abuse!