wef

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

wef

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:54 am

oke [WEF]{Gen}Tom allways shouts out wef rulezzz and it is really anoying i allready told him that several times and it seemt like i wasn't the only one who found him a little bit anoying i dont want to complain against him but perhaps he will stop now . perhaps he's often the first one but you dont see me shouting out ash rulezz every time i kill someone

grtz to all the other wef players
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

[WEF]{gen}Tom

??

Postby [WEF]{gen}Tom » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:53 pm

WHY???

I was being friendly and stopped provocing you. If we win a game, indeed we say WEF RULEZZZ. Because then we did Rule. It also happens that people say that I'm right. But to call this abuse?? That's insane. Is there any jealosy?? ok ok Don't want to start a war again. Hope I don't get a lot of replies saying I'm wrong. What are you trying to do mate, destroy us? Make us look bad? I don't understand you find any trouble , when I say that WEF rulezzz (if we win a match). Are you irritated that fast? You can't handle much.

You were probably thinking (how can I get those Wef guys) Ahaa, they say WEF RULEZZ, lets say that's abusive.

Stop it mate. Don't start all over again!

[WEF]{gen}Tom

Return to Abuse!