NNC Psycho

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

A Hungry Croc

NNC Psycho

Postby A Hungry Croc » Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:41 pm

Has anyone noticed Admin abuse by NNC Psycho? He banned me today as soon as I signed on. No reason was given. I've been playing a long time, so this behavior is a little puzzling and irritating.

Thanks

Postby Lord ZOG » Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:48 pm

Not sure what happened, maybe a mistake. I didn't see you ion the list of bans, so it was probably a temp ban.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:01 pm

That's probably because MMmmGood unbanned me. NNC Psycho had put me on permanent ban immediately after I joined the game. No reason was given.

If Psycho cannot give a REALLY good explanation for his actions, he should probably not be an Admin. Given all the door-blockers we have to contend with, the last thing we need is a rogue Admin.

Thanks!

Postby ShipWreck » Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:50 pm

dunno whats up d00d, i dont think he did it intentionally

treborGT

Postby treborGT » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:29 pm

mistakes do happen, im sure if you talk to him about it he has a reasonable explanation

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:54 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been away. I haven't seen any sort of response from Psycho, but I'd be happy to get an explanation.

The circumstances of the incident lead me to think that it was deliberate. Some people can't handle responsibility.

}-{ellfish

Postby }-{ellfish » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:50 pm

first of all you use many names hung and I happen to know a few.

You never came to me with an apology for you saying to me you were going to pump my GAY ass body full of bullets ey..? I kicked you a few timez before I remembered back than, but that GAY thing was the final one for me..

but hey trying to turn things around by telling in a thread that you said to me >> and I quote >> I will put more bulletholes in your allied body is a little strange because I would not ban you for some bull like that. You think I annoy myself for being killed by a venom? yes I do but that is no reason for me to ban you from the server. I never banned you for anything else, only for coming back, which I didnt understand how you did it..

Also I never got any info of Mmmgood unbanning you?

I want to take care of the server the best I can. and insulting me is not very good for you so instead of trying to turn the blame on the admin you should look at yourself first and see why I really banned you and still am banning you I never got any good reason why I should unban you at this time...

And when I look at the whole you picture >>

- You have comments about me

- You have comments about zog: quote >> kicked by lord zog because I jumped over the wall and single handedly killed him

- You are posting under the name A Hungry Croc now which is not a problem but the thing that is bothering me is why are you starting the thread with: quote >> Has anyone noticed Admin abuse by NNC Psycho? He banned me today as soon as I signed on. No reason was given. I've been playing a long time, so this behavior is a little puzzling and irritating. Thanks.

You dont say here that you are Hung do you? You are playing to be someone new here in my eyes..

In the overall I can conclude from your posts you are trying to play a sad victim of admin abuse in a few ways and you wont be taken seriously by me at this time...

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:39 pm

Buzzz...wrong. I only go by the name A Hungry Croc. I have actually been in games when Hung was playing. That would be a little tough if we were one and the same. Check the stats page to verify this.
I cannot comment on your accusations, since you are referring to something another player did.
Next time, be a little more careful about who you kick. I understand now that you weren't being a jerk, but trying to get rid of a bad player. Just don't do it again.

}-{ellfish

Postby }-{ellfish » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:01 am

OK I see, I made a mistake >> I apologize... when you come on the server Ill make it undone

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:32 pm

I've been unbanned since the day after it happened.

Thanks for clearing that up.

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:33 pm

By the way, Psycho, woon-je in het Nederlands? Welke stad?

}-{ellfish

Postby }-{ellfish » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:16 pm

zekerzz.. woon ten zuiden van Maastricht en jij?

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:13 pm

ik heerlen ehehehe:D hey psycho wazzaaa jong jij bent lauwe admin:)

A Hungry Croc

Postby A Hungry Croc » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:06 am

In Washington, DC. Maar, ik heb in Groningen gewoond.

Postby ShipWreck » Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:47 am

say what? u guys gotta teach me that :P

Next

Return to Abuse!