Spawn Killers!!!

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:01 pm

lol..since we are talking about new stadiums...the tigers and lions both have new stadiums. Oh. but wait...they still suck.:help: :help: :help: :beer:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:12 pm

HAVE YOU ALL BEAT, BIG SOX FAN LIVIN JERSEY, THE CRAP I TAKE YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT IS UNBEARABLE......KILL THE YANKEES....THANKS :flame: :mad:

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:35 am

hi all

hehehehe hehehe hehhehe hehehhe the spawn killing subject was so boring & shitty tht u guys begun to talk about stadiums and football ehhehe hehehhe heeh hehehe that is fucking funny..but u guys are loosing site of the question at hand...SPAWNKILLING on rtcw..

Postby S.S. N » Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:26 am

>>KILL THE YANKEES....

wait til i quit at least, you sloppy bastard.

N

Slaughter

blah blah blah

Postby Slaughter » Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:13 pm

I agree s.s. zog and all the s.s. play well on this server....spawn killing is just part of the game at least on a 64 person server.......rtcw rulez...can't wait for the next installment which is coming soon......BYE...4444444444444...lol an honorary s.s.member j>K

Sheisse (Qc)

Postby Sheisse (Qc) » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:38 pm

I juste wanted to say that I consider that administrators (spelling?) helped a lot limiting spawn killing by giving 5 seconds of invulnerability. (you cant just panzer the foward bunker with a panzer when americans are a bit slow to go out of the bunker)

Since I try to play most of the time on the german side (I have german blood), maybe I dont soffer as much spaw killing as american, but for the few time I tried to run to the upper bunker with the aliance, I share a bite of your frustration. This is the price to pay in exchange for the marvelous satisfaction of being able to bring the docs the radio room, under the heavy fire of the mighty nazi army.

I still hope being able to stop you at a corner of the basement soon;)

Sir Fartsalot

Postby Sir Fartsalot » Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:25 pm

Wow, it feels like I started this thread a year ago. Like wow. Never meant for it to become this big. Really, you guys can take anything and keep it going for ever.

WombRaider

Postby WombRaider » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:12 pm

Am i to understand that after capturing all the flags, a team is supposed to just sit back and wait for you to regroup? That's insane, take the battle to the enemy! If a team is playing so poorly that they cant control what's happening in their homebase, it means they failed as a team. YOu should blame yourself and your teamates, not accuse the other team of spawn camping.

Feindlich

spawn killing in RTCW

Postby Feindlich » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:14 pm

Here's my plain and simple opinion on spawn killing.

It occurs in every game and its gay when it happens to you, but fun when you do it. Hmmm.

When it happens, you can either grab a flamethrower if they're so close that you can see the whites of his/hers/its eyes. Other than that, just message your team and tell them you need some help with a spawn killer(don't do this if you dont want to see blood splattered all over the walls, because it will be a MESS).

But when the allies are stuck in the forward bunker, the Lieutenants could just throw some smoke for airstrikes, or set your spawn place as set to Allied side(which will set you on the beach). Then just go from the sea wall and then call an airstrike(either smoke or binocs). If the whole team is being spawn killed, hell just go for the docs yourself. That'll get their asses moving to the war room.

Spawn killing is unavoidable.

Toten

Previous

Return to Abuse!