Doorblocker! Player name is Happy.

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

A Hungry Croc

Doorblocker! Player name is Happy.

Postby A Hungry Croc » Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:38 pm

At 12:30 ET we had a little problem with a player going by the name, Happy. He was very deliberately blocking the door. As there was no admin in the game, nothing could be done about it (you know how votes go).
Seether, Anguish, and I think Klaus Klobber were all in the game and saw what was going on, I believe.
Please permanently ban this kid so he cannot ruin any more games.
Thanks

Bluenoser NC

Postby Bluenoser NC » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:14 pm

Don't you hate those smacktards.
I've captured two of them on video on a different server . They were blocking the door at the allied base in lost village. Too bad friendly fire wasn't enabled. We even had someone unsuccessfully try to crash an apache into them.
:tard: http://www.curphey.ca/bastards_blocking_door.avi

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:33 pm

He also goes by....
Happy hooker
Happycorpse
Happytreefriends
Mr. Happy Reborn
sgt. triggerhappy
trigger happy

I'll keep an eye open for him. His peek play times are around 6pm, though he plays right from 2am. Suggests he's not in the America's.

Keek

Mr.Bandula

Postby Mr.Bandula » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:07 pm

Hey Keekanoo,

before you put my Name on a "blacklist" i like to say a few words, cause i was realy astonished of your behavior.
First u kicked my 4 the reason of doorblocking that I can´t understand.
I did not block the front Door of the Bunker or any other Door.
What I did was firing from the Background of the Bunker once or twice always watching that i´m not blocking the way 4 a Teammate.
Later on you told me that even firing from the Bunker is not allowed - but I had no chance to comment or appolgize cause you put me INGNORED.
I´m not playing Wolfenstein since Yesterday and I´m always trying to play with my teammates....

But beeing ignored - no chance.

Yor Behavior seemed to me like "dont say a word against Grandmaster or u get kicked"
Not Fair not Nice and other Guys tread me like an Idiot...

So I´m kind of pissed,
cause there was no chance 4 me to talk 2 u or any other.

And another Thing.
Everytime I have a Blocker in front of me,
I press +salute to get rid of him...

I´m pissed r8 now - but I´d be glad to see you someday again 4 a nice Teamplay B@tle

Cheers

Drax

Postby Drax » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:33 pm

well the server has some problems with salute, it doesnt work all the time.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:30 am

Bandula.... I asked you not to block spawn and gave you a !slap. I then specifically said (with another slap) don't fire from inside the spawn.

Sorry your feelings are hurt, dude, but you have to understand I don't have the time or inclination to get into long philosophical conversations about blocking with every blocker. Lately we've had a huge rash of tard-blockers. Giveing you (and them) a !slap, a canned don't-block message, and a personal one takes time. I try to do it for every blocker (unless it's really crazy, then I just kick).

It's a courtesy that I say anything at all. Fortunately I type fast, but after giving 30-80 personalized messages to different tards in an hour my patience wears thin.

Standing in the spawn and lineing up your shot is blocking. Yes, I know you weren't standing in the doorway (you'd have been kicked a lot faster for that), but what you don't see as your lining up that shot is the guys behind you that get sandwhiched between you, the flag-pole and the other guys spawning. They jerk around trying to move like fops at an over-crowded night-club, invariably taking a direct hit from an incoming panzer.

Beyond that, which will be obvious once you play for awhile and see it happen a lot, your faust round may take out one or two noobs standing in that oh-so-juicy bunker window, but really your team needs your faust round to hit the top platform netting or the veterans laying seige with venoms to the stair-way from the trenches.

Nothing personal guy. Come, enjoy, have fun, don't fire from inside the spawn or at it's door, and kill some peeps.

Keek.

Mr.Bandula

Postby Mr.Bandula » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:35 am

Nothing personal guy.

I like to underline these 3 Words and give it back to you.
Maybe one of my Beers was wrong, but I really did not recognize beeing slapped :eek:
and I did not get your Words of explanation during the game.
I tried to hit the upper Plattform 2 clear the Path, but I understand what u mean, when Teammates
jerk around trying to move like fops at an over-crowded night-club :D

Most important!
The very next day, as my anger was gone...
I thought - Beeing Serverguard on a 64 Slot Server - must be a very hard job. We have a small 4 Slot Server that I´m managing, and I get Problems with playing AND guarding.
I´m sorry if i made inconveniences.

Thx - 4 the Explanation here.

Wishing u good luck and less Doorblockers ;) 4 the future

I´m looking forward to meet u @Battlefiled someday, somewhere.

Mr.Bandula

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:19 pm

I forgot to mention that Happy was caught and banned (I confess I derive great satisfaction at finding these shmucks and eliminating them quickly).

So, be happy--no more Happy.

:D

[U.S.C] Amaryl

Postby [U.S.C] Amaryl » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:07 pm

Originally posted by Keekanoo
So, be happy--no more Happy.

:D

surely you were loving to said that finally after thinking about the right sentence.:D
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Return to Abuse!