Coral Sea Bug Abuse

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

{CN}Doomfarer

Coral Sea Bug Abuse

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 12:59 am

Title says it all. The bug gorilla reported is being used once more. Dude is going by the handle of SANTA. 11:30 pm-ish on OC48 #1. The sooner we can get an admin in there the better. The guy is running rampant, with no way for us to take care of him. Please PLEASE respond ASAP.

red_mist

Postby red_mist » Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:15 am

Yes, please take care of this guy. I finally left. This cheat ought to be a immediate ban. The map is hard enough without it. And SANTA was the tag.Hope you got his Ip

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:18 am

The map rotated bout 5 seconds before I could get him, hopefully he'll come back

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:12 am

Thanks for popping up when you could GOOD. Are you single??? I might have to start sending you pretty flowers, chocolate, and disturbing photos of myself if you are :D Hell, may just start stalking all of the admins here (even Kristov :eek: ). Seriously thanks guys for being solid gamers as well admins.

Postby Kristov » Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:24 am

Oh, a stalker...kewl, ain't had anyone I could legally get away with killing in a while.

Need directions, address, any of that?

:)
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:30 am

Sure, but realize this. I plan on breaking into your house, falling down, breaking my hip, and then suing you for $$$. There is legal precedent ;)

Postby Kristov » Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:44 am

Ok, it's taken a bit, but after lengthy consulation with my lawyer and some local law enforcement people, I now am assured that if you break into my house, fall and break your hip, I'm screwed.

Unless I shoot you dead, in which case, I'm totally covered by state laws under self defense, the 'Make My Day Law' that Oklahoma has :) I have a wife and kids, so any intruder in my home can be legally stopped with lethal force regardless of whether they are armed or not :) I love my home state :)

Postby Sayntfuu » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:18 am

We had a few tonight as well.

Knutt98
Hitler Youth
Homecidal

There was another as well but I missed his name.

Postby Mugzy » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:53 am

Well, I know Knutt98 got banned. We will watch for the others.

(FX) M*A*S*H

Postby (FX) M*A*S*H » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:57 pm

So what is the deal with this issue? Bug? Cheat? Is there a patch on the way? It can REALLY screw up a good game.

Postby Kristov » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:18 pm

MASH, it's a bug in the carrier models, both allied and axis. They have, literally, holes in them :)

Now, this wasn't ever noticed before because..well..none of the maps with carriers have a flag under the carrier, so, it was never noticed.

A fix..no one knows, DICE hasn't made any statements about it, yet..we can only hope, as they've BEEN very good about fixing issues of this sort(vishack for instance) so far.

Postby Camel toe joe » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:14 am

I'm hoping a big old pacth will be released when they release road to rome...since it's just an expansion it would also benifit from the patch....:D

(FX) M*A*S*H

Postby (FX) M*A*S*H » Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:13 am

Originally posted by Kristov
They have, literally, holes in them :)

Can someone else jump into the "hole" and kick the shit out these idiots?

Agent-Commando

Postby Agent-Commando » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:38 am

ah this explains why I'm able to throw det packs onto the carrier deck but it sinks through on this map... I understand though that in the Wake MP demo, the Jap carrier was actually "solid".

Crism

Postby Crism » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:42 pm

also this FrOotLoOpS guy was tking like a mofo also.

Return to Abuse!