Warning! For Bf1942! Warning!

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HACKED BY .:TFS:. ? OR WHEN IT HAPPENED WHAT DID YOU DO?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:28 am

Total votes : 0
DEATH

Warning! For Bf1942! Warning!

Postby DEATH » Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:22 am

WE NOW HAVE 82 Gamers With Damaged SYSs...... If you SEE ANY THING THAT IS RELATED TO .:TFS:. Boot or Kick from Your Server. There has Been over 315 Persons That has E-mailed into EA on Hacking CHarges........ 2 of my friend had to Reformate Due to .:TFS:. Please be Carful..... I will Update when I get more Info.........Thank you ... Tod Rich SYS AN EA

DEATH

WE need your HELP!

Postby DEATH » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:51 pm

If Anyone has any Info on .:TFS:. PLEASE Help us. There are 14 persons willing to give a reward for the help of Putting these HACKS in Jail. On our Side we are working to put these Men or Females away for Crimes against You and I The Fellow Gammers. Again If you do see .:TFS:. BOOT OFF YOUR SERVER BEFORE ITS TO LATE. If you visiting a server and have no control leave the server. Allso PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD...........
Monday there will be a Meeting with EA on an Update for Bf1942 to remove and protect all players.

Please be Carful..... I will Update when I get more Info.........Thank you ... Tod Rich SYS AN EA

:help: :help:

Casus

WTF?

Postby Casus » Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:42 pm

What is this about?

You're telling me this guy can connect to a server, and damage client machines playing on that server?

Do you have some proof?

Tom

DEATH

After Monday

Postby DEATH » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:27 am

After the Meeting Monday We will all know more.
But from what ive heard from Larry Henderson ex/sys.
What we are dealing with is a Viruse.
Even commercial virus-detection programs have failed. One thing that is the same in all cases, is the fact that they are all XP related.
About Perm Dam....... Well I have my doughts aswell.
Reformating Yes . So hopfuly the BIOS ect... are not being Damaged.... Like I said Ill know more Monday.......
Thank you,
Tod Rich SYS AN EA

Unregistered

virus

Postby Unregistered » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:17 am

Do any of your people have IMESH on their computers? I thought my problems were downloaded from that program but maybe BF1942 is the culprit.
Thanks
NT

DEATH

Half of the E-mails

Postby DEATH » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:11 pm

Half of the persons we have talked to said that they were told by the TFS players Qs Like ...."Have Fun" "To Bad" Then a ref on how they would never play again. "This will cost you" ECT... After statments by TFS All persons Sys Shut down and were not able to reboot. Ill keep on it ..Hopfuly we will know more Monday...... Thank you ... Tod Rich SYS AN EA

SumYungGui

Postby SumYungGui » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:10 pm

uuuummm....what? seriously, what are you trying to say? I'm trying to follow what you say and it's just not making any sense. please step back, examine what you're saying, and look at from the point of view of someone that isn't you. spell everything out clearly. WHO did this, WHAT happened, WHEN, WHERE, and WHY did it happen?

and you'll have to forgive me if I doubt you're an EA employee until I get some kind of proof. after all, EA itself has said 'don't believe just anybody who says they're us'

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:24 pm

I agree w/ SumYungGui. This sounds suspicious to me. I say this should be kept in mind, but not acted on until we see some proof. My guess is this is someone who lost a clan match, and is trying to get their opponents banned from servers.
Since the admins have IPs logged- check this IP. I truely doubt it originated from EA. And further more, as a business professional, it's fairly easy to realize when someone is trying to sound like they have a clue- but doesn't. The wording, spelling issues, and alarmist accusations- along with the promise of more info in the future- does not ring true at all.

PS- BF42 doesn't support the transfer of files from client to server, or server to client. This makes the "viruse" (there's no E there kid) seem more far fetched.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:53 pm

I had pretty much chalked this up as BS, and ignored it. I figured the admins would shut the thread down after posting that the guy was full of it. Glad I wasn't alone on that line of thought...

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:05 pm

Nah i'm curious to see what else hes gonna say. He's somewhere in Florida

DEATH

Final

Postby DEATH » Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:08 pm

Hello everyone,
I see you have detected my poor english. Being only in the US for 2 years now I still have my problems.
Being 37 I shouldnt have an excuse..I appoligize.

My boss Larry Henderson Has informed me to stop informing the 58 sites (One being this site) of the Hacking. Somthing about Legal Issues.

More Info on this matter will be on our main web site. If you have ? or such please e-mail Mr.Henerson on our main.

Thank you again,
Tod Rich SYS AN EA

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:20 pm

Uh-huh....sure he did...

So tell me something Death, you work for EA in Florida?

DEATH

Yes

Postby DEATH » Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:31 pm

I lost my Legs 14 years ago...a dear friend of mine set me up so I could work at home...belive it or not I used to be a plummer. My wife is proud of my advance in life, but realy all the goodness has come from Mr. Henderson. Tampa is good to me ... and we won today ....Im so happy...thank you again for your ear Thank you again,
Tod Rich SYS AN EA

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:53 pm

heh heh...pathetic... I don't believe a word he's saying.

Return to Abuse!