racist names

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:15 am

the terrorists are nothing compared to dedicated players on oc48 :)

:flame:

Aim High

Postby Aim High » Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:41 pm

I mite say some sick shit, but racist stuff I dont touch, I really dont want to see it while on the server.
What about those anti-Canadian comments Boo!! LOL:D

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:26 pm

I guess here's my viewpoint on the Canadian bashing-

Who cares? They're just Canadians.

:) J/K I've been known to make fun of Canadians- mainly because I work with several of them (and live in Minneapolis, so I'm not that terribly far away either) and have fallen into the habit. Just remember- if I make fun of you, I like you. If I don't talk to you at all- then you know I dislike you.

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:10 pm

I got mad at some Canadians a while back. But Aim High is one of the coolest people I think that I have met online and in the forum, so I sort of retract a little my statement about Canadians. Still, most Canadians are too liberal. I got mad as hell when the Candian secretary to the PM said publicly that Bush was an idiot, and then she had to resign but damn people should be more responisble with their language. I mean I dont go around calling people bad names in public. And I have no power. Ok, sorry to rant.

Aim High

Postby Aim High » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:25 pm

Oops! ... I think I started something here ... but I like it:P That's what forums are all about. Our difference of opinions is what brings us closer together.:D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:53 pm

F Canadians:D ....I say this knowing the leader of my clan is from Montreal:D ...........Funny thing is, I get along with all the Canadians that are playin. Nothing that I post should be taken seriously..........other than F Canadians:D

Rat Bastard

Postby Rat Bastard » Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:24 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
Nothing that I post should be taken seriously

Not to worry Bukkake- it isn't. :D

Tha187um

Postby Tha187um » Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:21 pm

Originally posted by Kristov
Which of the servers are these guys on?

I'm one of the BF1942 admins, and I won't kick due to a nick, but I WILL kick, and possibly ban, due to racist comments, personal thing, which most of the admins all seem to feel the same on(actually..we all do that...go figure).

For the other servers, you'll need to contact MMmmGood via the Private Message system of these boards with the information so he can take steps to get rid of these fuckheads. It's what he doesn't get paid for :)

you're such an asshole.... lol sorry man, I don't know you, shit, Ive never seen you, but I laughed when I saw that cute kitty cat and saw the word asshole written above from it... I thought they took out bad words from the tittles?

Tha187um

Postby Tha187um » Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:32 pm

I have no comments in the thread even though I keep getting called cuban, at this point I really don't give a shit... racism doesn't bother when is addressed towards me just simply cause their opinion is worth a fat sack of shit to me... so guys, don't let them get to you, but if they spam, now thats personal...

Col. you're one racist pig and you hurt my feelings all the time you sick fuck, excuse for human being, waste of space... lmao let me stop man, Im sorry col, you're my best budd... leave ralph alone, don't make him think you're being his friend and ask him over to watch a dallas game at your place and then you take his boy virginity...

I'll kill ya later on man...

Tha187um

Postby Tha187um » Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:33 pm

Oh yeah Col, damn, at the rate you post votes, we're gonna have to make you our leader. You're a 1st. LT already... damn...

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:38 pm

Originally posted by Tha187um
Oh yeah Col, damn, at the rate you post votes, we're gonna have to make you our leader. You're a 1st. LT already... damn...

Thats right I'm the boss...:D I only bust the balls of the people I either like or has a sense of humor and Tha theres no doubt about it, you dont fall in any of these catagories:D But seriously, I just like having fun. Come on Tha, I havent called you a Cuban in weeks:D

Previous

Return to Abuse!