racist names

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Johnny Autism

racist names

Postby Johnny Autism » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:22 am

I am a white guy, but hey racists, suck, and I am not one of them. President Reagen abd White Power, Whites Rule are all on late is there is never an admin to get rid of them. People complain about them constantly and I think that if they don't change their names, they should be kicked. THey constantly make remarks about jews, blacks and race related stuff, tis real annoying and makes it not very fun to play. I know people know about them. Just thought I would bring ti to everyones attention

Postby Kristov » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:30 am

Which of the servers are these guys on?

I'm one of the BF1942 admins, and I won't kick due to a nick, but I WILL kick, and possibly ban, due to racist comments, personal thing, which most of the admins all seem to feel the same on(actually..we all do that...go figure).

For the other servers, you'll need to contact MMmmGood via the Private Message system of these boards with the information so he can take steps to get rid of these fuckheads. It's what he doesn't get paid for :)
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Johnny Autism

Postby Johnny Autism » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:59 am

Its for the RTCW server, that is why i put it on the rtcw forum, i just thought it needed cleared up

Postby Weasel Meat » Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:20 am

I hopped in the server and saw nobody talking. But when Whites Rule called a vote to kick himself I gladly granted his wish.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:39 pm

I agree Johnny, I mite say some sick shit, but racist stuff I dont touch, I really dont want to see it while on the server. I'm really suprised though that scumbag names like "DeathtoAmericans" gets a free ride.

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:22 pm

I agree Col Bukake. I was on a server with a guy named Mullah Attah. Mullah meaning he is revered, or enshrined as a martyr for Islam and Attah refering to the lead terrorist behind the twin towers thing. Nobody even noticed. Actually Ive seen alot of names which are meant to get peoples attention for controversial things. There is a limit man, I dont want to play on a team with a bunch of terrorists. Neither do I want to play with white supremicists. Its just unfortunate.

Racist and insensitivty

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:14 pm

I'm inclined to kick anyone I think has an insensitive name.

There was one prick with a name like "Jews in the Oven", who I believe was kicked almnost immediately (and deservingly so).

I would love to start kicking or banning a lot more than I have been, and I'm mostly talking about the attention-deficit racist punks that ocassionally show up.

I hate to be judge and jury, but I have little tolerance for anything like what I described above.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

red_mist

Postby red_mist » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:36 pm

You have my vote also to kick these insensitive jerks. I'm tired of seeing players with slur names or those who feel it's necessary to use racial slurs or unreasonably foul language for their nick or when addressing other players that have crossed them for some silly reason. I can't imagine that it doesn't offend a majority of players in the game.

Kicking and banning...

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:40 pm

I've been known to use some rather salty language addressing some of my door-incumbered team-mates...so I don't want to kick or ban people simply for venting steam...

:P
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Feindlich

admin powers

Postby Feindlich » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:54 pm

I like Lord Zog's stance on kicking and banning, but I think that the whole admin system in wolfenstein as well as counter-strike is horse dung. It's way too much power for just one person to have, as many have all the power they need, to just kick and/or ban anyone they like. I think that perhaps kicking and definitely banning should involve a vote of all the admins of a server. Playing counter-strike it seemed very unfair that if the admin had a bad day, and you just struck his last nerve, you might get banned for a minor offence to the admin.

I hope someone out there sees my point.
Toten

Admin Power

Postby Lord ZOG » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:03 pm

I'm just a junior admin, my friend. I can kick and ban, but everything I do is monitored and can be reversed/undone by MmmmGood, Weasel Meat and MothaFucka.

It's their server, they can do what they deem necessary. I do what I think is fair at the time. Often they agree with my decisions, but they have the final say.

I have make mistakes, but I have allowed people to explain themselves after the fact.

I'm under the direction and guidance of MmmmGood and Weasel.

They have the ultimate power (and most deservedly so).
Lord ZOG

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:07 pm

Zogs good on the server. I always enjoy playing with him on. Actually some of the other Admins mess around a lot more. But heh, its their server.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:27 pm

I have no problem with the sexual names, when I see a good one it makes me laugh my ass off. This is just a game, made to have a good time, your not fuckin Patton. As for foul language, I say if its not directed at anyone as an insult what harm is it doing..............

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:32 am

Johnny Autism, I've at least seen the president reagan jerk (uncapitalized for a reason). I saw him just the other night constantly spamming messages like "vote Republican" and "support your local DA" but I don't recall what else he did. I've seen him other times but mainly ignored him. I do know that he never has anything worthwhile to say. It's all pretty much spam. Sorry I can't be more specific.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:25 am

Hey, I'm Republican.........

Next

Return to Abuse!