people to watch

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Cowgomoo

people to watch

Postby Cowgomoo » Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:57 pm

ok, im trying to make this a thread where u can just list the people how u want to.

a guy named Rulez has been pretty bad lately. from flaming (not flame thrower, but harassing, etc) people to cursing, repeatedly. i did kick him once, but he came back for more, id like it if u could look into him mmmmmmm,

ps, he tries to be good when admins are around.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:59 pm

I hear ya cow, I vote Rulez ban, he's a complete dick, he waited til cow left once and vote spammed and started calling all kinds of people irritating names for atleast one hour straight.

Postby S.S. N » Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:04 am

i agree totally. rulez seems to play here enough that he knows who the admins are. he is a total dick.

tonight/morning there was some fool on who would change his name constantly to like S.S. N's Bitch, or Keekanoo's Bitch and all sorts of others. he was spammin like it was going out of style.
he was running around and playing but he was doing more spamming than anything. i lose track of time, but it was a long while he was doing this shit.

weasel meat showed up just after he got bored and disappeared.

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:28 pm

I would like to add Sir Die Alot to this list. And i also have seen rulez being an ass. Die alot likes to block doors and he spams like crazy.

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:48 pm

definitely second sir_dies_alot. He spammed "penis" over and over again. Who does that? Besides penise is for fags, its dick you homo. Definitly sir_dies_alot ought to be banned. No one needs to have that word cover the entire screen over and over again.

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:45 am

PSG clan is also annoying always the same stupid spamming "you ve been gibbed by PSG" and that 100 times in a row!

JustIn

Postby JustIn » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:55 pm

I second sir_dies_alot, on the S.S. server that player was a pain the ****

angrybrit

Postby angrybrit » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:37 pm

Originally posted by [RD]{gen}Beast
PSG clan is also annoying always the same stupid spamming "you ve been gibbed by PSG" and that 100 times in a row!

=PSG= Represents!!! <--- agentsmecker is the worst of the lot.:roll:

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:19 pm

yeah brit, I have to say I've definatly seen him spamming the hell out of that, I even asked him nicely to stop. That was a mistake. It got quite a bit worse til I just left the server because it was so cheezy and dumb.

Return to Abuse!