Omg

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

liQUiD8OR

Omg

Postby liQUiD8OR » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:27 pm

someone has hacked the BFV vietnam server and locked out the m60/law kits!!!!!!! i cannot belive that someone would go to such a level as to totally unbalance the gameplay in their own favor. this issue needs to be ADDRESED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

Postby Bossman » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:28 pm

I thought I had heard that the game allows you to set the max number of players that can get a certain kit. That might be what happened.

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:38 pm

It's a server setting. It's running custom mode. That admins can set limits on what kits are allowed and whatnot. However, I think that if the US has no AT, then the NVA shouldn't either. As much as I like not having the M60, it's not very fair to let the NVA have full reign over the tanks.

-Bagginses

liQUiD8OR

Postby liQUiD8OR » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:39 pm

well i wouldnt know because no-one has made a mention of it anywhere in the forums

NGame

Postby NGame » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:39 pm

First of all, the admins did this. Not some hacker. The server is set to customcombat which allows the admins to select different settings for the game. The M60 appears to be the only thing taken away aside the same US skins remaining the same on each map. Now, the only problem I see is that the US are defenseless when it comes to tanks.

Also, the RPD should be removed if they really wanted to balance this out since I racked up 30-something kills on Hue with it but I've got no problems with it... :cool:

Postby Evan » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:40 pm

This is your last change Liquid. IF you want to continue to be an idiot, I will personally ban you from these forums myself.
Image.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:28 pm

PWNED

Postby Tommy Boy » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:08 pm

I think that it is great...

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:00 pm

thank you evan
of powerfull god of get the hell rid of liquidator

Return to Abuse!