Please reconsider my banning

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
elite_viper

Please reconsider my banning

Postby elite_viper » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:27 am

I was banned from ECGN ranked server #1 for using a profanity while adressing what I didnt know was a server admin. In retrospect I wish I had not done this but I was banned without warning and realize he was well within his rights to do so. If I may elaborate a bit, I was manning an APC when said admin. (Residue) dismounted and was killed by vehicle damage while I was moving. I then apoligized for the accidental TK but was still given the punishment points. Due to my general distain for the punishment system and an overflowing amount of frustration with losing all those points for accidental teamkills, I lashed out at Residue assuming it was him who punished me. He then told a friend who was still in the room after he banned me that it was not even him who punished me? Wether it was him or not I realize is not the point, I know my actions in using foul language were inappropriate and apoligize for the infraction. I have played both BFV and BF2 on ECGN servers and I am hoping you would be willing to lift the ban so I could continue to enjoy playing on you server. For any reference purposes my nickname was Elite_Viper at the time of the banning. Once again I was hoping you will give me another chance.

Postby residue » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:02 am

if you can figure out your cd key hash for bf2 (NOT the one printed in your booklet), post the first 5 characters here and you will be unbanned.

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:39 pm

IMO, All future complaints might get farther if they follow the spirit of this post
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

elite_viper

Postby elite_viper » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:35 am

hmm, I have no Idea what a cd hash was, how do I get this number?

Postby SHWoff » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:29 am

Originally posted by elite_viper
hmm, I have no Idea what a cd hash was, how do I get this number?

See the instructions in this post.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in the boat and drink beer all day...

elite_viper

cd hash for unbanning

Postby elite_viper » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:21 am

Thank you for giving me a second chance, here is my cd hash. Soryy it took me so long to acquire the number.

D645DBEAD610621A6E6DF1D5D5083A5B

Postby residue » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:22 am

unbanned. welcome back.

Return to Battlefield 2