Please Unban Me

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
XTF::NaVi

Please Unban Me

Postby XTF::NaVi » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:53 am

I am XTF::NaVi and i play alot on your ecgnetwork.com bf#1 server. Well last night around 8:00pm new york time i was banned for teamkilling. I am asking if i may please be unbanned from ecgserver #1 as around 8:00pm my little nephew came over and wished to play bf2. I let him play in an area i am sure no teammates were at and i even had my fellow clan members in my squad wach over my nephew to ensure he didnt tk. From there information he didnt tk anyone, but got banned. I am turely sorry if my nephew tked or did anything disrespectful. If it is possible i wish to be unbanned for tking.

p.s. i have been banned for more than 12hours.

Postby Chacal » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:33 pm

We need your CD-Key hash. See the "How to" thread in this forum.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby jnkcrp » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:36 pm

I was the admin that "kicked" you/him. The reason for the "kick" was because you were sitting in a jeep and refusing to move waiting for other clan members to spawn. I asked repeatedly to either use the jeep or get out. You sat in the jeep for over 2 minutes, while other team members then had to hoof it. It is a team vehicle and should be used that way. If you want to wait for squad/clan members do, but don't waste a vehicle that could be used to help the "team". Just wait for another one to spawn Bf2cc would not take the kick command for vehicle camping so I just selected tking. The "kick" went through and then a few seconds later a "ban" followed. I'm not sure if he had been kicked for anything else that would cause a ban or if it was a glitch.

If you can figure out your cd key hash for bf2 (NOT the one printed in your booklet), post the first 5 characters here and you will be unbanned. Unless it was another admin that physically did the banning, then I will leave it up to him.

Postby XTF::NaVi » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:55 pm

Oh yes i see my little nephew must have figured out how to get into a jeep by pressing e and well didnt know how to drive. I am Truely sorry about that and i wont let him play anymore.

my hash is 8680a. those are the 5 first chars.

Postby Chacal » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:48 pm

Not in the banlist. PM me your IP address.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"

Postby XTF::NaVi » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:38 pm

I'm sorry to have to come back here but i have been on break for some time and i have returned to wanna play on the same server but i am still banned. I have given my hash and ip and i am still banned. If there is anything else needed so i may please be unbanned please tell me.

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 pm

Finally, I've found your hash, which is d8881d99625b137df03d1955809f1bef, not the one you gave us.

You are unbanned.
Thanks to Mugzy for his hash-finding app.
Chacal

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:46 pm

Pfft kids these days eh :D
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby BladeRunner » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:15 pm

Originally posted by Chacal
Finally, I've found your hash, which is d8881d99625b137df03d1955809f1bef, not the one you gave us.

You are unbanned.
Thanks to Mugzy for his hash-finding app.

Yep, thanks Mugzy.
Mugzy has done so much with so little for so long, he can
now do anything with nothing.
beer for Mugzy :beer: :beer: :beer:
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby XTF::NaVi » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:30 pm

Sorry but thats the hash i got with my cdkey on the handbook. If i did something wrong i am sorry. And thank you very much for allowing me to go back on my fav server and have fun.

Return to Battlefield 2