Banned for no reason?

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
NexSektor

Banned for no reason?

Postby NexSektor » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:47 am

I was playing on an ECGNetwork server (69.31.7.217) on 7/23/05 at 5:45am CST and I was banned. My player name is NexSektor. I dont know why I was banned. If I was doing something wrong, I expect to be warned. I did not TK at all, I had a positive score of 20 or so and no negative in any category. I was flying an AH-1Z Cobra and took out an AA tank (which was red and shooting at me, i.e. ENEMY) and I was banned a few seconds later which stated "You were banned from this server by an admin or the result of a successful votekick". Since there was no votekick in process and votekick isnt even enabled, an admin banned me. WHY?

NexSektor

Postby NexSektor » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:53 am

Well, Im able to log back into the server. Dont know why I was banned since I didnt have a single TK (assuming it was an autoban of some sort).

EA needs to get their shit straight.

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:03 am

Yeah i'm betting bot you and the tank were seeing each other as red but on the same team. That glitch sucks ass...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:04 pm

My guess is you were TK-punished by those players. This results in a ban for the duration of the map.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

NexSektor

Postby NexSektor » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:02 am

thats cool. either way, you guys have a great set of servers. keep it up!

Return to Battlefield 2