Thanks for banning me for a stupid rule I Wasn't even violating.

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

Thanks for banning me for a stupid rule I Wasn't even violating.

Postby Ruci » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Thanks for banning me for the flag capping rule in a blackhawk when i wasn't violating it. I stopped even flying in a blackhawk when i was warned about it because i know how things go around here. Well that didn't stop people like kristov from smack talking about it with his regular "you're a regular you don't get second chances" bs i told him it was insulting and i got a ban. Business as usual around here i guess. Enjoy.

*awaits the obligatory* "If you don't like the rules then don't play here" BTW: I Wasn't even violating the rules.

Postby Mugzy » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:43 pm

You were... I was watching you in free cam and saw you cap 3 flags b4 anyone got out.

You know the rule and have been warned several times in the past.

EDIT: moved to the proper forum.
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Postby Ruci » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:47 pm

Lets see there this was gulf of oman i dropped out on the western beach flag when all of the MEC had all of the flags except one going grey. I dropped everyone off went back to the aircraft carrier. Then i capped the one flag on the NW side w/o dropping anyone off b/c no one was defending and no one was going to stay and smoke cigarettes for a fight. Then i went to the construction site. Then you warned me and then i stopped flying the blackhawk all together. I was banned sitting in an APC ground pounding.

Postby Ruci » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:48 pm

warned several times in the past is a load of crap i sit on the ground and fight 99% of the time. This is the first game since you instituted the stupid rule that i flew the blackhawk because our team was getting pummeled and i only got warned after we started getting flags back and turning it around.

Postby Ruci » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:52 pm

Hell i even told the guys in my squad that i wasn't flying it anymore and they were pissed at me you can ask people like twigg & Mr sharpshooter.

Postby Mugzy » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:55 pm

It was just a one round ban. In the future, don't bitch about the rules in game, bring it here.
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Return to Battlefield 2