Unjustly kicked

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
Toker

Unjustly kicked

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:49 pm

Ok so here goes...Was playing on your server..had a few tk's from the noobs running while i was driving full speed.so other than that had 1 guy tk me for the helicopter so i shot the little fucker down..what happens,one of your admins boots me for tkin the asshat that tked me for what he was flying.So i tell the admin..who at this point seems to be a little one sided and basicly making me look like the asshat.So before asking any questions about the even he kicks me,then kicks me again and again..so finally i got back on and tryed to state my side of the story and asked why the other fuck wasnt kicked,he says he didnt havbe proof..WTF my 2 accidental tks and 1 intentional was proof to get me kicked?Do you even see WTF is going on in game throught that little program of yours???NO!!impossible..all you saw was that i had 3 tks and 1 took bitching about me killing him.Personally i dont give a fuck..its a god damn game,but your admins should find out fact before excersizeing what little power they have in life.

Postby Conscious* » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:56 pm

You were the asshat, you were acting like on ingame I was there for it, you didn't need to purposely tk your own helochopper for any reason. Blade was right to kick you, plus your bullshitting in chat.
[N4L]Conscious* -Tv-Conscious*

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:59 pm

my bullshitting in chat was to back up my actions.If you dont like it tough shit.So what certian people can tk for choppers but the person tked cant do a damn thing?What ever..run your server like you want you commie peice of shit.better make that a perm ban to.Oh and stop ripping people off on your servers to.I can get them for $3 a slot :).Later pussies.

Postby King » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:03 pm

if you didn't give a shit, why come here plead your case? One of the rules of the server is to not TK for any reason especially revenge. If you weren't banned and only kicked its nothin to be all worked up about.
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:06 pm

my whoole thing is,why want the other guy kicked?Oh wait i was told you didnt have proof.Cant your little admin tool see his tk?.Id think youd be a little pissy aswell.Trying to have a good time after a long fucked up day and to have a freaking asshat to make it even worse..of course i have the most common reaction anyone would.Its like if you tried to fuck my wife..you think im just gonna stand there and let ya?

Postby King » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:08 pm

You are comparing a tk to someone fucking your wife? have a brew and relax.
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:09 pm

thats the problem,ive already had a few to many :)

Postby Mugzy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:30 pm

He asked for a perm ban, I will make sure he gets it.

BTW: if any other admins would like to keep him out of your server, his hash is:

5bfefdfcd941e993564e8af3574d7a5f
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:38 pm

aww you to kind cock sucker.

Postby residue » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:49 pm

i think he wanted a forum ban :)

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:49 pm

thats cool to.Piss off

oh and stop ripping people off on your servers.

Toker

Postby Toker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:52 pm

Hey mugsey,i see your in dallas..mind meeting me at the corner of Lover's Ln. and Central?Ill show ya what i think of your little ban.

Postby Evan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:25 am

Originally posted by Toker
Hey mugsey,i see your in dallas..mind meeting me at the corner of Lover's Ln. and Central?Ill show ya what i think of your little ban.

You're on your way to a forum ban here. Yes, I have no problem banning you from our website.
Image.

Postby Chacal » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:21 pm

We will keep this thread as a memento of how NOT to get unbanned! Thanks!
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Return to Battlefield 2