please unban me!

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

please unban me!

Postby myrmidon-MGL » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:26 pm

Hey guys, I was banned from the ECGN no.1 server for "excessive teamkilling" which I don't think i ever did. I've been playing on that server for a long time now, and i enjoy it very much. I've always followed the rules. Please help me. I was kicked on july 29.

Postby myrmidon-MGL » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:32 pm

Oh yeah, my player name is the same as this account name.
CD-hash: e2f71

It just really sucks when ur favorite server bans you for a questionable reason.

Postby CreepingCharlie » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:43 pm

We'll have to wait for BulletToothTony as he is the one who banned you. Looks like you were banned for language. While waiting for Tony to come here, you can take a look at our rules just for review. Our Rules
Army Strong
I'm a pilot
UND Fighting Sioux!
Originally posted by TChinnyChin
Just like in game Charlie leaves in a chopper without any infantry again.:D

Postby myrmidon-MGL » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:50 pm

Some guy was repeatedly spawn raping the uncap with a chopper. I tried to tell him that its against the rules, but he didn't listen. He just kept on attacking. I guess i got frustrated and insulted him as a result. I apologize for my behavior.

Postby [ecgn] btt » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 pm

Yes I am the admin that banned you. It was for calling some one a f*g. I just looked through some of your chat. It is not the first time. I will lift the ban. But this better be the last time you put someone down on ECGN servers with that language. If you find you are getting frustrated you might just wanna log off and take a break. Admins are on when we can. If you have team speak that is the best place to find us.

Charlie has posted a link to the rules. But as a reg you should know them by now. This is why I banned you instead of warning you. As I said I will lift the ban. The next time it will stay.

Postby myrmidon-MGL » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:17 pm

Thank you very much, BTT. I've marked your words, it won't happen again.

Return to Battlefield 2