Unfairly Banned by Praise Allah

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

Unfairly Banned by Praise Allah

Postby DTNS_THE_MAN » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:29 am

Here is my hash ab6c60c71ba470a37a7ea8377f158cce

Look, I am a regular on #1 Ranked. I play in there literally EVERY DAY! I was in there late last night (8/10)and rolled up on a carrier with an APC. While I knew that I could not attack it with jets, I was unaware this applied to vehicles as well. MY BAD! I killed Praise Allah, who promptly killed me and then banned me WITHOUT WARNING OR COMMUNICATION!

Not only was this rude, but I would have gladly apologized and acknowledged any sort of warning, had he taken the time to issue one. The mistake was mine, but there was no excuse to ban me without at least communicating with me first. Instead , since I obviously pissed him off, he took the time to kill me, but not speak to me. Rather juvenile, but whatever....the point is, I wasn't given a chance to correct the mistake or apologize.

Doing one's job as an Admin is one thing, but taking it personal and treating me heavy handedly simply because I kill you is both childish and abusive. I want to make it clear that I acknowledge my mistake and HAD I BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE, would have gladly apologized and kept on playing. I have been a daily player on the #1 Ranked Server since I was a Private, and I honestly don't play much anywhere else. Please allow me to return to my favorite Server, and I'd at least like an explanation of why he felt is neccesary to treat me so rudely so late at night over an honest mistake. I know darn well he knows I am a regular, God knows he kills me often enough lol) so I don't see a legitimate reason for such action other than I made him mad. And frankly that's not a fair shake. I'm not a trouble maker or a TKer, just a regular player that would like to get back to playing.

Someone PLEASE help me resolve this?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Postby [ecgn] btt » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:10 am

DTNS, Prasie Allah is not an admin and he can not kick or ban you. Wesely is the admin that banned you. We will have to wait for him to respond.

I would like to say two things. You say you play on ECGN almost exclusively. Do you not see the message that scrolls across the screen every 120 seconds. The one that says "Do not attack uncaps unless you are on foot." What part of foot do you not understand?

And second. As a reg of the server the admins will hold you on a little higher ground. If you play on the server everyday then you should know the rules and follow them.

Postby CreepingCharlie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:12 am

Well while your waiting, have a look at Our Rules again.
Army Strong
I'm a pilot
UND Fighting Sioux!
Originally posted by TChinnyChin
Just like in game Charlie leaves in a chopper without any infantry again.:D

Postby Wesley » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:27 am

DTNS I know you play a lot on #1, so I thought you would know better than to attack an uncap with armor. Perhaps I should have warned you first but I fealt you should have known the rules and they would not need explaining.
I will gladly unban you if you agree to follow the rules.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Postby DTNS_THE_MAN » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:01 am

Absolutely.....I knew about the jets but did not realize the vehicles too. I rarely do it anyways, but me and Allah were kind of going at it and I got a little too eager. That's my bad, and I have no problem apologizing.

As a regular I can appreciate being held to a "higher standard". I love this server, as it has some of the best players in the game in there regularly, Praise Allah being one of them. But being a regular I expected at least a comment or a warning before being disproportionately punished for an honest mistake. I've never had any trouble with any admins before, nor do I look for any. The mistake was mine, and I readily apologize for it Wesley, but please man give a dude a chance to at least apologize or SOMEthing. I mean, even a kick would have gotten my attention, and I would have come back and apologized on the spot. You guys run one of the best Servers around and I don't want to be on anyone's bad side on it.

Thank you for your time and I will reread the rules to be safe. See you on the BAttlefield Soldier!

Postby Wesley » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:39 pm

Thanks for coming to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here. Perhaps next time you will get a warning, but hopefully there will be no next time. Seeya on the server(s) smacker.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Return to Battlefield 2