unban request

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.

unban request

Postby canadianbacon » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:23 am

Hi. I was banned from the project reality server fro tking a while ago.
I saw a spec forces guy planting charges on the tank me and my 2 squadies were in and since he was On our team and I didn't want to die just then so I capped his *ss. I guess I should of let him kill us all but I didn't. I'm respectful of your admins when I play, I follow the rules but you know when you see someone trying to tk you , sometimes you just pull the trigger first and think about it later. Sorry bout that, I'll try not to let it happen again. my hash is ea3b6d2b39f

I really like your server, nice low ping compared to the others and I'd be really grateful to be unbanned.

thanks Rick.

Postby CreepingCharlie » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:30 am

What is your in-game name? Is it CDN Passing_Gas?? Only one that matches the hash you gave us. Also we will have to wait for the admin that banned you as he is the only one who can unban you.
Army Strong
I'm a pilot
UND Fighting Sioux!
Originally posted by TChinnyChin
Just like in game Charlie leaves in a chopper without any infantry again.:D

Postby canadianbacon » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:08 am

yep ...CDN Passing_Gas. I tried to use that name when I joined this forum but it said it was taken all ready.
Thanks again

Postby [ecgn] btt » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:55 am

I am the admin that banned you Gas. Since you have come and politely asked to be unbanned. I will lift the ban. If something like this comes up in the future, ask if there is an admin on. We are most of the time and will deal with anyone trying to tk in an appropriate manner.

Please read our server rules here

Postby canadianbacon » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:14 am

thanks, i'll do that next time.

Return to Battlefield 2