Mp2

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
Just Me

Mp2

Postby Just Me » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:32 pm

how do i upgrade to MP2 for mech4 mercs. Also how do i connect to the server screen to change game type for league

Help please

Condemned Soul

Postby Condemned Soul » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:19 pm

Basically what he is asking is there a way to remote desktop to the server so we can configure it and update the Mechwarrior game as we need it. It would be a pain to have to use just the FTP site to upload stuff to add to the game...

Thought when we registered and payed for the server we would get "remote capabitlites and FTP service".... ATM we are just using the FTP ability which will be a pain as I have said...

Postby Evan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:45 pm

Originally posted by Condemned Soul
Basically what he is asking is there a way to remote desktop to the server so we can configure it and update the Mechwarrior game as we need it. It would be a pain to have to use just the FTP site to upload stuff to add to the game...

Thought when we registered and payed for the server we would get "remote capabitlites and FTP service".... ATM we are just using the FTP ability which will be a pain as I have said...

Unfortunately because of the way the server has to be run, we cannot give out remote access to the server.

If you need updates put on the server and do not want to do it, just shoot us an e-mail at support@ecgnetwork.com and we will handle it.

No company would allow this unless you rented a private machine from them (which you CAN do here).
Image.

Just Me

Postby Just Me » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:57 pm

Ok so how do i rent a private machine

Condemned Soul

Postby Condemned Soul » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:24 am

ok... Big pain in your butt but will do...

What are prices to acutally rent a private machine?

Condemned Soul

Postby Condemned Soul » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:47 am

email sent... If you have any questions with it please email me or PM me here....

Return to Q&A