Someone is using El Cid, not fair

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
El Cid

The 2 El Cids

Postby El Cid » Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:38 pm

I went on the OC server today and there was a guy El Cid in all capitals, without the red. He was talking a lot too, but he seemed ok, and I think it was just chance. When I asked him about using El Cid he didn't say anything. I feel violated. I need a shower now.

But seriously, we have multiplied.

seigfreid

Postby seigfreid » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:40 am

soon ull have a whole brood

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:07 am

nobody will mistake him for the real you.

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:37 am

That would be kinda creepy, especially when you use such a unique name. Maybe it is a form of flattery... Can't imagine though,.. I have been seeing a dude with the name Meathunk (I think), and I wanted to yell "foul!!" I would privately be PISSED if my name was copied.. well, maybe not too privately.. ;)

I may have to start quizzing the peeps on the server in case of copycats... like asking "do you think Col. Bukkake is gay?"..

That should fix it.. :P

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:14 am

LOL, Yeah. I think Bukake is gay, (just joking Bukake). But it is a little unnerving. El Cid was the name of a Christian Knight who in the 11th Century killed some Moors in Spain and reconquered Christian lands. There is a famous Poem of the Cid which today tells his story. So I kinda dont have copyrights on the name which translates anyway to the really familia "The Lord" (Lord not as in Jesus but as in Lord of the land". But just to let you guys know who I talk to on the forum Im in red. If I see Meathunk again I'll be sure to gun him down for ya. Later!

Postby bayotanzk » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:32 am

They say that identity theft is way up the last year or so. Sorry dude.

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:41 pm

I believe it.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:12 pm

lol, Identity theft = non-physical rape. :lol:

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:50 pm

What are you up to these days Tool? Still in ASH? You should join MLK (the clan I just joined), their an American clan and your an American and theyd be glad to have a good player like you. But I understand if you want to stay in ASH. Does ASH have their own server?

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:41 pm

Originally posted by El Cid
What are you up to these days Tool? Still in ASH? You should join MLK (the clan I just joined), their an American clan and your an American and theyd be glad to have a good player like you. But I understand if you want to stay in ASH. Does ASH have their own server?

MLK? is that a black clan?.......and yes I am gay, now line up boys, and teabag me.......Nothing like a mouth full of balls, I always say.:D

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:34 am

MLK is Major League Killers, but not Martin Luther King. Its a CAL league clan.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:29 pm

Well Cid, I would be quite pleased if I had no clan, but A.S.H. has been an exceptional clan and I am happy with the way I am treated. If I ever need a clan later on I may look you up man, thanks for the compliments too.

Return to Q&A