my forums!

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
killatine

my forums!

Postby killatine » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:05 pm

I had my forums on ecgn, so now what? And who do i get for tech support? I had a good relationship with all the support staff there, and now I dont know who to talk to. And you fired Trevor?

Starpoe2

Postby Starpoe2 » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:40 pm

Dan is still with ECGN..

Postby Ryan » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:44 pm

Trevor will not be with us from now on. There were some problems. No, he was not fired, he just decided not to go along with the merger.

Techs from the OLD ECGN are:
Ryan
Evan
Dan
Nate
Donnie

Killatine

Postby Killatine » Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:41 pm

Well, good to see there is still ECGN alumni. So as you didnt address my original question, I should assume that I need to find a different forum? I had my own section on the old ecgn forums.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:51 pm

PM Ryan and have him talk to me. We'll see if we can work something out

Trevor

Postby Trevor » Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:54 pm

Hm.. look who it is.. ME! I have something comin' for you guys.. old ECGN members can contact me. :P

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:09 pm

Trevor is no longer affiliated with ECGN in any way, shape, or form. Any customers who contact him for support or any other matter will do so at their own risk.

Trevor

Postby Trevor » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:23 pm

how is contacting me for a little friendly chat bad? am I the devil? wow.. didnt know I threatened people that bad ;)

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:27 pm

No, I was just saying that since you are no longer affiliated with us, that you arent an official contact ;)

Trevor

Postby Trevor » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:11 pm

Never said I was nor notioned that way.

Return to Q&A