Server Location

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
JesterWolf

Server Location

Postby JesterWolf » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:10 pm

Apart from the obvious "East Coast", I heard you guys have servers in the midwest as well. I was just wondering where in the midwest they were located. I'm not talking address, just the basic location, as in, what cities do you have them in? Any in Kansas City? Well, thats my question. Thanks for your time.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:33 pm

We dont have any servers in the mid-west. We do however have servers on the West Coast in Los Angeles.

JesterWolf

Postby JesterWolf » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:05 pm

Oh, well I guess I was misinformed... reguardless, keep up the good work, you guys have a great thing going. Your customer service is amazing. I was on the Xdrive Webhosting forums three days ago, asking about their rates and all, since they haven't figured out how to list them. I still have yet to get a responce. Its nice to see that theres people out there that know how to run a GOOD business. Well, catch ya later.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:32 pm

Originally posted by JesterWolf
Oh, well I guess I was misinformed... reguardless, keep up the good work, you guys have a great thing going. Your customer service is amazing. I was on the Xdrive Webhosting forums three days ago, asking about their rates and all, since they haven't figured out how to list them. I still have yet to get a responce. Its nice to see that theres people out there that know how to run a GOOD business. Well, catch ya later.

Thanks for the great comments! I dont know where you heard we had mid-west DCs though :confused:

Return to Q&A