Cant see the server.

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
bLinK

Cant see the server.

Postby bLinK » Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:58 pm

A lot of the time when i look for the wolf beach server on pathfinder its not there. One time when i saw it i put it as a favorite but i still cant see it when i click on favorites. Please help. Thx

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:03 pm

the best way to find the beach server is to use the game's built in server browser. just refresh the server list and sort the list by the number of players. 9 times out of 10, oc48's server will be in the top 5.

bLinK

Postby bLinK » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:19 pm

Alright cool :)

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:02 pm

if u use the games browser, the favorites works for that...i cant believe ud use anything else. u get the choices, and some cool music to go along with it.

bLinK

Postby bLinK » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:13 am

Originally posted by Cowgomoo
if u use the games browser, the favorites works for that...i cant believe ud use anything else. u get the choices, and some cool music to go along with it.

Yea but my computer lags a lot when i go into that. :-S

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:59 pm

I myself like Pathfinder, it's easy to use, and it opens the game up automatically and connects to the server IP. You also can find players on it. Just a question to Blink, Do you have v. 1.4 of pathfinder? You probably do, but if you didn't, you wouldn't be able to find the oc48 server.

Postby SilverSurfer » Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:49 pm

just learn the ip so you can repeat it over and over and then just press /connect 205.177.13.42:27960 in console
it saves lots of time :)

grtz silver
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:21 pm

You dont need the port number. Since its on the games' default port, just the IP will do

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:02 am

I use the All Seeing Eye because I have a buddy list and it tells me who is on what server when I go in, pathfinder might be quite similar, I just used the IP and Port addy's to include the servers in my favorites and that works everytime even though my game browser doesn't find it sometimes.

Return to Q&A