This May Be Stupid But..

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
Ninja

This May Be Stupid But..

Postby Ninja » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:58 pm

How can i min rtcw so i can check oc48 site while im playing? Im running windows xp pro. and the alt tab dont work. any sug would be helpfull..

SS Heaven

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:03 pm

Lol, I have the same problem. I think it might be something to do w/ graphics card. But I am no where near skilled in this area.

Windows key...

Postby Lord ZOG » Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:30 am

I've hit the Windows Key by accident and it brings me right to the desktop, with the game still running. I can go right back into the game, but I wouldn't think this is reliable or for the faint of PC.

If you see my character standing aimlessly in a corner somewhere, it's more than likely becauseI've hit the Windows Key. You can be sure I'm cursing my ass off on the other end, too!
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Ninja

HaHa

Postby Ninja » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:58 am

Well thx for reply, ill have to try that sometime esp since timelimit between rounds is so much greater now :) but hell my main prob is mouse lol damn optic mouse will twirl and whirl towards celing or more likly ground. Works great when you got that grenade all preped and primed lol. but thx for replys.

SS Heaven

Postby Camel toe joe » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:44 am

have you tried alt enter

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:47 pm

ctrl alt del

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:56 pm

I play Wolf in a window with my machine. It lets me work and keep an eye on the server at the same time.

angrybrit

Postby angrybrit » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:09 pm

Plenty of games let me switch at standard resolutions like 1024x768. While 1154x865 won't let me.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:55 pm

Ctrl + Esc brings up your taskbar at the bottom of the screen and brings your pointer back up, go click on the tile of internet explorer, just make sure internet exploroer or your web browser is open when you enter wolfenstein.;)

Postby SilverSurfer » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:12 am

good to know ill try that most of the time i play with msn open and i hear people telling me something bu ti cant reply or i have to quit wolf my choice is mad really quick :)

grtz
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Return to Q&A