Any XM subscribers in here?

Do you like Rock? Do you like Hip Hop? Or are you the type that likes to ease back and listen to some classical music? Either way, let us know! Welcome to the ECGN music section!

Re: Any XM subscribers in here?

Postby KilRoy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:33 pm

I've had Sirius for 1 1/2 years now and love it. I can't stand boring, commercial filled radio. It's really nice for the long trips in the car as well. I made the jump when Howard made his announcement to move over to Sirius.

Postby Slaughter2 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:18 pm

me too, best program in the world, man I love

Artie's drunkeness

Robin's tit songs from Richard, as she starting the news

Howard's singing

Sal's paint ball ass

Richard's dirtiness

Fred's sounds

Can't stand Bubba, or Ferrell, just never got into them as much as Howard
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Stl Lunatic » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:16 pm

I still like Xm...its the same music...lol...;)

Postby TChicken » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:58 am

I've got sirius for christmas. Listen to it all the time and normal radio is painfully comercial filled now - like really hard to listen too.
And i've never heard Stern or any comedy or any sports either, I just like the music, especially bbc radio. And it works on road trips out to the wilderness, no CDs required.

Never heard XM though.

Postby [ecgn] btt » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Just got Sirius and I am loving it. The comedy channels will get the most use from me. Been laughing my ass off as I drive around. :lol: Plus I now get the hockey playoffs so I can hear my Rangers. A lot of music channels. I haven't found a favorit yet but there are plenty that have potential.

Postby Slaughter2 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:11 pm

Stl Lunatic wrote:I still like Xm...its the same music...lol...;)

sure with non stop commercials, don't worry sirius will own your crap in a few short months, lol xm lost all sports to sirius, lol but you do have baseball lmao, ohh better yet the top talent is opey and anthony, the say radio show u can hear on reg crap radio

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Slaughter2 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 pm

'[ECGN wrote: BTT]Just got Sirius and I am loving it. The comedy channels will get the most use from me. Been laughing my ass off as I drive around. :lol: Plus I now get the hockey playoffs so I can hear my Rangers. A lot of music channels. I haven't found a favorit yet but there are plenty that have potential.

My favorites, playboy channel, 43 (old school rap), 40, 50 (new school rap), 100,101 (Howard), 8 (80'2 music), 9 (90's), 103,104 (comedy channels), I have the boom box at work, so when I drive for 1.5 hours one way to work its Howard, work regular music, and home for 1.5 drive, mainly the comedy channels

I have lifetime membership, can't even stand to listen to regular crap radio when in my wife's car

Postby Chacal » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 am

Slaughter2 wrote:i have xm and i must say im not too pleased with it

thats because its not Sirius

Why so Sirius?
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Previous

Return to Music